Scars

Mamoru has just arrived back at the hotel where Subaru and the rest reside in.

He wasn't in the best of moods, he had really expected Al to simply accept his deal and leave Pricilla.

He didn't get it. Why? Why would that guy want to willingly be a servant of someone like Pricilla?

It didn't make any sense to him, if Subaru treated Mamoru like Pricilla does Al then....then.....

..........

..........

Mamoru: Huh, I actually wouldn't mind that....

Rem: Hm? Did you say something, Mamoru-kun?

Mamoru: Ah, don't worry about it. Just talking to myself.

Rem: Mamoru-kun. Could you wake up the others for me? I'm already done with breakfast.

Mamoru: Sure.

As Mamoru walked away, Rem held her nose.

Rem:.....It's even worse now....

Mamoru walked towards multiple doors across eachother, he stood there for a couple of seconds pondering which door to pick first.

It was going to be either Beatrice or his Father. After a few seconds he decided to go wake up his Father first.

He opened a door and saw his Father sleeping, he did take note that Subaru was sweating a little, but he figured he must have had a nightmare or something.

He slowly took off his covers while wondering how to wake his Father up, while he was thinking about it, he took notice of the fact that Subaru went to sleep in his tracksuit.

Mamoru: No wonder you're sweating...

As he was about to poke a sensetive part of his Father's body like his side to force his body to wake up, he notice something on Subaru's wrist......a scar?

Mamoru: Weird....When did he get it?

Mamoru grabbed his arm and pulled down his sleeve further and further, and the more he pulled it down, his eyes widened more and more.

Scars.....scars everywhere on his arm, Mamoru wasn't a fool, he knew that these scars didn't come from somekind of enemy attack or an accident.

This was self-inflicted. Some were scars from a knife, some were scratches, and some couldn't even be identified.

Mamoru didn't know what to do, he wasn't used to something like this, ever since he'd been born, he had done more simple tasks while protecting his Father like killing his enemies, which to Mamoru was something pretty simple.

But this? This wasn't anything as straight forward as he would have liked it to be. Well, sure. Back in the mansion some unexpected things happened, but the answers were fairly straight forward in the end.

But this wasn't anything like that. After all, he could just heal it, but who says he won't do it again? Mamoru wondered what he could possibly do to help his Father......but nothing came to mind.

So for now, he punched Subaru straight on his arm while using his Authority of Wrath.

The punch healed the arm nicely while probably healing some other scars on his body.

The punch also woke Subaru right up, and he looked pretty pissed.

Subaru:...Hey! Don't punch me to wake me u-

Subaru stopped as he saw Mamoru, when he looked into his eyes.....There was something.....weird behind them. Subaru couldn't really tell what it was, but it definatly erased his annoyance.