Six.

I slammed the door to our house making Angel jump up. She was sat on the sofa, a blanket covering her bottom half and a short vest with no bra. Their hair tied up and her glasses sat on the end of their nose- what she usually wore when she was lounging around.

"What's wrong?" they ask putting their book down.
"Stressful work colleagues" I reply sitting down next to her. They lied into me, holding onto my hands and stroking them with her thumb.
"I know a good remedy for stress." She said pulling one hand to my face. They smirked, and bit their lip looking up to me desperately.
"So you're looking to be used huh?" I sighed.
"Hmh."
Her lips were so close to mine, her hands clutching onto my neck. So gently they kissed me, until the kisses turned rougher. She pulled onto my lap, pushing herself against it desperately. I grabbed their hair, and pulled it back forcing them to look at me.
"I make the rules baby."
She nodded and followed as i lead her up to the bedroom.

"Now today has been stressful," I say taking my belt off, "i'd appreciate it if you do as i say."
"What happens if i don't?" She looked up at me, pouting her lips.

They watched carefully as i tied the belt round into many shapes to form handcuffs, slipping them round her wrists to pin above her head.
"Well you'll just see won't you."
She let out a worried groan as i began to kiss her neck, and all the way down her avoiding any parts that would satisfy.

They watched eagerly, slowly undoing the buttons of my shirt and bra, then trousers until i was in nothing, and they were still in clothes. I climbed on top, and pinned her arms up, pushing myself against her as she let out quiet moans. Her mouth hung open begging to suck daddy's breasts.
"Don't be so needy." I say slapping her face and kissing her boobs through her shirt, watching them get hard as she got more needier.

They wrapped their legs around my waist as i pushed against them, letting the pleasure fill me up and the stress leave me. Angel staring up at me desperate to feel me against them.
"Let me suck them please." she whisper panting.
I grabbed her face, pulling her close towards me and shoving my breasts into her mouth. They sucked away watching and feeling as i got faster with my grinds only making her suck faster.

"You're getting so wet master, do you not want to see how wet I am?"
I looked down and took off her joggers leaving just her knickers. She attempted to reach down and pull them off when i grabbed and pushed down.
"Remember who's in charge." I spit.

They nodded nervously, taking what was given. I could see the cum seeping through the seem of her pants. She was getting desperate now, sucking harder and thrusting her hips grabbing her own breasts in unison.
"Oh fuck." She gasped, letting the pleasure slip out.
"Oh that's what daddy likes to hear." I say pulling their top off and sucking at her breasts. They went hard instantly in my mouth letting the pleasure ripple through and grinding harder against me.
I sped up, watching them lie and take the fucks as i pushed harder into her each time.  As i came close to a finish, she noticed and spread her legs wider bucking her hips into me, sucking harder on my boobs as i moaned into their ear,
"Fucking hell baby."

I pulled the belt off her wrists, and pulled her into my lap, stroking her hair as i catch my breathe.
"Did i do well?" they whispered into my ear.
"Of course you did baby."
I slip my fingers down into her pants, they're soaked covered in cum from the teasing. I rub about her pussy, watching as she moaned into my ear grabbing onto my hair. In minutes she was bucking and grinding her hips against my fingers.
"I'm gonna cum!" She moaned within minutes.
They dug into the crook of my shoulder, grabbed my hair tighter and moaned letting out deep breathes as she came. I pulled my hand up and let them suck the cum off my fingers watching as she enjoyed her own juices.

"You did so well baby."
They let out a small moan digging back into my shoulder and smiling, and once again held my hand rubbing it with their thumb.