First night 2

A/N: Hello everyone! I know some people might be a bit confused by Y/N as a character, especially with the last chapter I posted but please trust me when I say that his backstory will tie together at some point in the story, but I will give you a hint and say that Y/N is not emotionally stable, but to avoid any major spoilers for my future plans with Y/N I advise that you just give me some time to get Y/N as a character so I can make this story as emotional, charming and also thrilling as it can be for my dear audience :)

Y/N POV: "Killing school semester... It's like a game." Rantaro said in his cool monotone voice. "Kehehe...risking our lives for some silly game is absurd." Korekiyo said, I had to nod and agree with him, this situation will be very scary to any normal person but I guess any other person would think that this situation would be an ecstatic and adrenaline-pumping dream, a killing game...what an interesting situation we have been put in.

"It doesn't seem like It'll be boring though..." Kokichi chimed in. "Hey! How can you degenerates be so calm!?" Tenko yelled. "Th-This has to be a lie...right? It's a lie, right?" Tsumugi stammered out in fear, "I-I don't want...to be in a killing game...It's wrong, I...I'd never do that." Shuichi stammered out, he sounded unsure about that statement. "Puhuhu... Well, if you don't wanna participate in the killing game, that's gonna be a problem, cuz the killing game is the only reason you're here." Monokuma said with no hint of sympathy in his voice.

"...What?" Shuichi questioned. "Now then, unleash your talents and have a happy, homicidal, horrific, hilarious killing game!" Monokuma yelled, as Monokuma was about to leave the gym he was interrupted by Kaede. "W-Wait just a minute!" Kaede yelled. "...Hm?" Monokuma said tilting his head to his right.

"No matter what you say...We won't do it! We'll never participate in a killing game! Whatever you have planned, I'm not going to let you get away with it!" Kaede yelled at the bear. "K-Kaede! You shouldn't just rashly defy that thing-" Tenko was soon cut off by the bear.

"No, no! I welcome her resistance! That kinda defiant is important to the killing game! It's fun to watch the defiant ones eventually snap, and get their hands dirty..." Monokuma happily said without missing a beat. "Wh-What do you mean by that...?" Kaede asked with an ever-so-trembling voice. "Everyone loves that kinda brutality in a death game! Especially me! It never gets old! It's so fun and entertaining that I just get un-BEAR-ably pumped up! Plus, as the headmaster, It's my job to force you to do it. Ahahahaha!" Monokuma laughed, as he laughed however the Monokubs joined in. And soon enough they were all laughing in our faces.

I stood there, eyebrows furrowed in slight annoyance, I hated it when people laughed in my face like I was below them, I guess in some way I am but I still have every right to be a little angry, even if it's slightly petty. My thinking was cut off however by a now-familiar vibration coming from my pocket, when I pulled my Monopad out, however, I realized that the familiar ring was going off throughout the whole gym, this meant that everyone else had one as well, once I took mine out I saw that there was a message displayed on a screen.

1. Students must live in the Ultimate Academy for the remainder of their foreseeable future

2. Once a murder takes place, all surviving students must participate in a class trial, if the blackened is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed. If the blackened is not exposed, all remaining students will be executed, if the blackened survives the class trial, they will graduate and re-enter the outside world.

3. The killing game and class trials will continue until only two surviving students remain

4. "Night time" is from 10 pm to 8 am The dining hall and gymnasium are off-limits at night.