42'

𝟒𝟐' 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

꧁꧂

Wanda walked into Kol's room where he was sat on the bed, "You okay?" she asked him. Kol looked up "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" Kol chuckled.

Wanda sighed and sat next to the vampire, leaning her head onto his shoulder. "I'm fine, Kol." she whispered as she interlaced their fingers. Kol sighed contently and softly squeezed her hand. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the dagger or Rebekah." Kol apologized.

"I sure hope you are." Wanda responded, Kol laughed and laid his head on hers, "I should have fought back when Finn-" Kol started but Wanda cut him off, "Stop. It wasn't your fault it was that homicidal witch's, don't blame yourself."

"Yes but now you and our potential and future maybe child are now cursed." Kol rambled. Wanda smiled widely, "You want to have a kid with me?" she asked completely over joyed. Kol looked at the girl in the eyes.

"I can't imagine being with anyone that isn't you. And I would be honored for you to be the mother of my children." Kol told her, Wanda smiled and cupped the sides of his face and covered his lips with hers.

Kol placed his hands on her hips as he lifted her, placing her on his lap. The vampire gripped Wanda's thighs pulling her even closer to him as he also deepened the kiss. Wanda's hands started to play with the hem of his shirt.

Kol pulled back and discarded his shirt before crashing his lips against Wanda's again. Wanda placed her hands on his bear chest as Kol left her lips and started to make his way down her neck, making sure to leave a kiss everywhere his lips touched.

Kol started to glide his hands up Wanda's shirt inching closer to her chest when "Wanda! Get your bloody ass out here. Hayley needs us!" Rebekah shouted from downstairs.

The Maximoff girl pulled away gasping for air as Kol groaned very frustrated. "I'm going to kill Beks for that." Kol muttered. Wanda smiled as she quickly pecked his lips before removing herself from his lap.

Wanda started to walk out the door when Kol said "I love you"

The girl smiled and turned to face him, "I love you too" she said before walking out to meet up with Rebekah.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda and Rebekah walking into what looked like a basement, "What are we doing here?" Wanda asked, "I had a white dress here somewhere, I wanted to gift it to Hayley seeing as she's getting married." Rebekah replied as she went through some boxes.

Wanda nodded as she helped the search, "Also you might want to fix your hair a bit, looks like a birds nest up there." Rebekah told her with a sly smirk.

Wanda froze and started to run her hands through her ginger hair. "I may not have vamp hearing anymore but it doesn't take many brain cells to figure out what you were doing." the Mikaelson told her with a wink.

Wanda rolled her eyes. "Found it!" Rebekah said as she pulled out a white lace wedding dress. "It's beautiful." Wanda smiled.

"Mhm it is. I can't wait for you to be in one of these." Rebekah said as she walked out, Wanda looked at her curiously but shrugged it off.

The girl walked after her and went into Hayley's room. Rebekah stopped at the doorway when her phone rang, "I'll be back." she said before walking away.

Wanda walked into the room where Hayley was going through her closet, "It's the big day." Wanda said, Hayley turned around and smiled "Yeah... I'm kind of excited." she said.

Wanda was happy for her, of course she was... but she felt for Elijah who she knew was in love with Hayley. "That's great, Hayls" she smiled.

Rebekah then walked in, "Alright, bad news first: I will have to miss your nuptials." Hayley looked disappointed "Kaleb has a life-and-death matter and I kinda owe him but not really." the witch said.

"Anything I can do, Rebekah?" Hayley asked, "It's witch business. Which now seems to be my thing." Wanda laughs and rolls her eyes "Besides, you have enough to deal with! On that note..." She pulls out a white lace wedding dress that she was hiding behind the door frame, and Hayley's eyes widen in surprise "It's white, which won't fool anyone. But you can't get married in skinny jeans and combat boots." Rebekah smiled.

"It's beautiful" Hayley breathed as Wanda and Rebekah watched her.

"Well, I happen to be the only woman alive who's commissioned wedding dresses in five different centuries. Never made it down the aisle, of course." Rebekah chuckled.

"Well, it's not too late! From what I understand, Marcel is still single..." Rebekah smiles shyly and licks her lips "Have you told him yet that you're... you?" Hayley asked as Wanda wiggled her brows at her.

"I thought I'd hold off on that for the moment. Only complicates matters. And, I'm not exactly sure how long this... is going to last." Rebekah replied gesturing to her body.

"Right" Wanda laughed, "Hayley... I wanted to say... Now, you might be marrying Jackson Kenner of the boozy backwater Kenners, but you're still one of us. A Mikaelson. Always will be." Rebekah told the hybrid with a warm smile.

Hayley smiled happily, "Gosh, that would be such a nice compliment if it didn't link me to so many homicidal lunatics." she joked. Rebekah laughed and smiled at Wanda before leaving.

"Now let's get you ready." Wanda told Hayley, the hybrid smiled and nodded eagerly.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Kol was walking towards the cemetery and caught the eye of a certain witch, "It wouldn't hurt to mess with the boyfriend a bit." the brunette chuckled. The witch sent her magic towards the vampire.

Kol felt a headache shoot into his mind, he groaned when he suddenly saw a vision.

"Everyone that I love is dead!" Wanda shouted pained.

"Wanda, please. This isn't the way." Clint tried to reason with her. "You dare judge me when you did the same thing when you lost your family?" Wanda spat back at him.

"Stay out of my way." Wanda told him.

"I know what it feels like to loose the people you care about Wanda-" Clint started.

"You got them back didn't you? My husband is gone! No resurrection's. My child..." Wanda whispered.

The vision faded and Kol stumbled back shocked by what he just saw.

Was that their future?

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

A/n: I'm sorry for the short chapter but this is all I'm doing for this episode since it's mostly Kol dying in the show which he doesn't here soooo I'll be going to the next episode next chapter! I hope you enjoyed this though <3