Mistress

Camila Tops/ reader

Warning:THIS IS NOT VANILLA
This is probly the most kinky I've ever done so brace yourself.

*knife play* *sex dungeon*

Camila's POV:

"You've been a very very bad girl y/n..." I said while looking at my sub chained to an X-frame.

"I-im sor-"

"DID I SAY YOU COULD SPEAK?!, you may answer" I saw her shake which made me gush. I loved watching her whimper and wiggle.

"No Mistress."

"That's what I thought...let's see what am I going to do first to you?" I questioned myself thinking out loud while stroking y/ns soft skin. I could feel her shiver when my finger tips touched her.

I suddenly got and idea, I walked too a drawer pulling out two items. Nipple clamps. Her face was priceless especially when she tried to get out of her restraints.

"Stop moving" I commanded in a stern voice. She suddenly stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"Good girl." I then cupped her left boob in my hand taking the clamp and putting it on her nipple. She yelped in pain and pleaser as I started tightening it. Once I was done I moved on to the right one. She was a whining mess and I was very much enjoying it.

I then walked too my rack of flogers, paddles, and riding crops/whips. I chose a pink and black flogger and walked backed to her.

She was so beautiful strung up like that. Body glistening from sweat and desperation as her center leaked down her thigh.

"Ok my little toy I need you to tell me why you being punished."

She looked up at me

"I was being a bad girl and letting guys rub up against be at the club we went too...I'm sorry mistress."

"You will be...I was thinking 30 but maybe we will just have to give you 40" I said while gently running the flogger over her skin.

"I want you too count my little slut" I gave her stomach the first rap

"One, mistress"

I kept hitting there in that region until I got too 15. She was breath heavy and she looked warnout.

I then hit her on her clit.

"Uuuughhh s-sixteen m-mistress" I continued my assault on her pussy while continued unstable counting she was crying at this point and I was very proud she hadn't safe worded yet.

"Ok my love one more, you can do this be Mistresses good girl." I said while giving her a very hard final hit on her pussy. She screamed in pain

"THIRDY! M-MISTRESS" she suddenly slumped forward and I too off her restraint and carried her yo a red covered bed I had in my sex room.

"You do so so good baby but I want too try something new. You can safe word do be afraid to use it my love." She nodded and I too out pink and blue rope. I then grabbed her wrists and tied them together and then to the head bored.

I then went to my closet of sex toys and pulled out a few things. First was a vibrator, second a 8 inch purple strap that had a vibrator for me in it, and the final thing was a blunt knife.

While I walked back I watched her eyes go big and I just laughed.

"You like what you she slut? You want my plastic dick splitting your tinny tight pussy open?" I said starting to walk over to her. I turned on the vibrator and tied it against her so there was no way of it not touching her Clint unless I wanted it removed.