BONUS CHAPTER

A/N I recommend you listen to the song while reading! Song is Monster by Imagine Dragons

Btw this is a bit short - it is a letter after all :p

***

Blaine's letter to Delfy/ POV after death:

You are going to hate me after I tell you this, but, I knew that they were planning all of this. I just didn't want to do anything about it. I promised that I would protect you no matter what.

I guess my plan kind of backfired.

It sucks that I won't be able to protect you anymore. If you get hurt It'll all be my fault. I should of cared more. I didn't think this plan through very well.

I want you to move on. Find someone else.

Someone that isn't a monster.

I want you to completely forget about me. In a couple years, someone will mention the name ' Blaine ' and you will think I'm a stranger.

I want you to find love. I don't want you to waste your tears on me. It's not worth it. I'm not worth it.

The first day I saw you, I thought you were the most beautiful girl on earth. You were cocky, curious, sarcastic. The first thing I thought when we drove back to my pack is ' I don't deserve this.'

Well long story short, you showed me how to be a person. A person that doesn't kill the innocent. You also believed in me.

You knew I wasn't a monster. You had hope in me.

I'm glad I took that bullet for you. I wouldn't live with myself if I had to wake up everyday and not see your beautiful face - and I was the cause of that.

You, Delfy Reynolds, survived.

You survived loving a monster.

P.S. We will see each other again, and when we do, you're mine again.