Chapter ninety four

"You'll be confined here until the results are in generals, if there's anything you want until then Fives and I will be just outside the front door." Rex spoke up while opening up our apartment door and holding it opened so we could both proceed inside. Anakin and I smiled and practically in unison gave him a nod as we slipped by hand in hand. The entire ride back: well let's just say we'd been flirting, hard, the type that needed to be done in secret through the force. Rex was honestly lucky we didn't stop to make out right there in front of him. Anakin and I were in that feral state where we just needed to get to our bed and, well you know. Do things.

Almost as soon as the door had closed Anakin gripped me by the hips and placed me up on the counter while crashing his lips down upon mine in a hungry feverish kiss. My hands quickly moved to cho his face as my legs stretched out y to then wrap round his torso. Anakins hands trailed up to my waist and squeezed as I moaned against his lips lashes fluttering in bliss. Damm he was a good kisser.

However as I was just about to state unbuttoning his shirt the pair of us heard an very startled, and in fact startlingly shriek. Looking round quickly our eyes feel upon a very much horrified young padawan.

"...A-Ahsoka..! When did you get here?" Anakin asked quickly removing his hands from me and stepping back as though we hadn't just been about to do the nasty right there in the kitchen. She didn't reply, actually I don't think she could. The poor thing looked utterly flabbergasted.

"Ahsoka: um, would you like to sit down sweetie..?" I asked honestly a little concerned for the girl as moments passed and she still failed to form a single audible word. The torgruta just stood there continuing to look across at us in shock. Had she been younger we could've lied about what was happening but unfortunately Ahsoka was a bright thing and she knew full well what we were about to do. I'm not surprised she's speechless, I'd have had the same reaction in her place.

"...I'll put the kettle on." Anakin sighed before walking into the kitchen and escaping the awkward situation. He'd pay for that later when we actually did get some alone time, I'd make sure of it. Scowling at him briefly I then looked back to Ahsoka who's cheeks were still flushed though there was at least some relief in her eyes now. After all it couldn't been far worse, she couldn't live walked in a few seconds laters and seen something truly scarring for a young teen.

Five very awkward minutes later and after opening an entire new pack of chocolate biscuits out of silent apology Ahsoka was finally looking a little less horrified. She still couldn't quite make eye contact with either of us though, that was a step to far. But she was smiling again which brought me some relief that we hadn't ruined her with our reckless behaviour.

"So Snips: did Fives let you in?" Anakin asked while picking up his third chocolate biscuit, which I swear are the only thing he eats when we're home alone. Ahsoka sat on the floor next the Ari on her play mat and was happily letting the little girl grad at her fingers while she gave an adoring smile. She shrugged with a nod, leaving one hand in Ari's clutches while a second reached back and dragged a case out from behind the sofa.

"Yeah: Padmè asked me to collect this from some bakery, she said something about wanting to know which you liked best." Ahsoka hummed casually in response as she picked the case over towards Anakin, her eyes never leaving out little girl. I looked up and across to Anakin and rose a brow as our eyes met with a small grin having my suspicions of what my be inside the case. Anakin smiled in response and leant forward from his seat, reaching down and carefully picking the carrier up off the floor.after I'd moved the snack tray aside Anakin placed the case down on our coffee table then proceeded to unclip the clasps and lift the lid. The moment he did the room was filled with a deliciously mouth watering smell that immediately confirmed my suspicions.