•8•

It was the next day, I had cancelled all my meetings for the afternoon to go meet up with Anastasia

It was the next day, I had cancelled all my meetings for the afternoon to go meet up with Anastasia. The boys and Luella were still asleep since we had gotten home pretty late and Ella was knackered.

Anastasia had moved to Spain when she was only a couple of weeks pregnant meaning I never got to see my son or daughter. Yes, I had lost all sorts of contact when she had moved and didn't bother trying to find her knowing she never contacted for the best.

I entered the cafe and saw Ana sitting on a table clearly talking to someone on the phone, I walked up to her and she immediately hung up.

"Hey" I greeted her

"Hi," she said smiling

I sat down "What drink do you want?" I asked her

"Just a peach tea please" I nodded and went to order our drinks. Once the drinks were done I went back to the table and placed her drink in front of her as she muttered a thank you

"It has been a while" I spoke up

"Yeah," she said looking up

"So? you're not going to tell me anything that happened when you went away?"

"I-, look yes it has been a while, I had to lose all contact with you Adriel for the best for me and my son-"

"Son?"

I had a son.

"I gave birth to a healthy baby boy," she said smiling "Like I was saying it was for the best, I knew I wouldn't have been able to come to London till I finished university in Spain, it was so hard for me, looking after a kid who half the time was taken care of by my mum and me studying to finish my courses. I only came back because once I had finished university I thought why not come back and maybe you could get a chance to see him. I didn't want to tell him about you knowing there was no chance of coming here and him not being able to see you"

"What's his name?"

"Elijah wren carter"

I smiled

"Trust me Adriel I wanted to bring him here earlier but it wasn't possible, I'm sorry"

I placed my hand on top of hers "Hey listen, I get it okay. It's hard, trust me I'm not mad at you for any of this, I get it was for the best and I agree with that"

She looked at me and smiled. god, that smile I missed it

"Is he here? in London?"

She nodded "He's with my mum right now, do you wanna come over and you know see him?" she asked as she got up

"Sure," I said getting up "I'm guessing you don't have your car"

She turned around and looked at me "I don't"

"Come on let's go," I said leading her to my car

We both got in the car and sat in silence since the journey was only about 7 minutes. I admired her most of the time, her hair was still the same just longer, she was much more tan which makes sense since that's Spain we are talking about. We both got out of the car and came to a small house