Twenty FIVE

Heyy babydaddy" Rae said on the phone

Wassup Rae"
The DNA appointment is today I was wondering is you gonna be their?"

"Yea I'm coming to pick you up and we gonna go"

Okay be ready in 10 cause the appointment is at 2pm"

I looked at my phone seeing it was 1:30 right now I should make it in time.

Yea I'll be on time calm down. I said to her hanging up.

————————

"Heyy babydadyy"Rae said getting in the car smiling "Can we stop and get some food we hungry"

I nodded making my way to McDonald's and heading to the doctor.

I sat down in the waiting room looking at all the pregnant ladies in here. One waved at me and smiled the other licked her lips and mouthed something to me.

Rae sat back down and waited to be called

"Rae Willams!!" The Doctor said calling her name she got up smiling and I came behind her and slowly walked to the room.

"So as you know you came here two weeks ago getting a DNA test for the father of the baby an I correct"?

"Yeah yeah the test to see if the baby is mines"

"Okay well I'll come back with the results shortly." The doctor walked out the room leaving me and Rae.

"Sooooo hows life"?

"Good Rae" I said taking my phone out and textin my mother since she wanna be nosey bout my life.

"So you now gonna ask me how's my life or how's our babies life"

"How's life Rae" I said sarcastically

"No go back to what you was doing cause you obviously don't care"

I shrugged and continued to text my mom .

———————-

                       MOMMA🤍

So you tellin me you got two girls pregnant 👀

Nah ma just one but that hoe wanna be aborting shit so it's fuck ha

Why tf would she wanna abort my grandbaby didnt you saying anything about it.

I told her that ion wanna be a father right now.

Israel now why tf you know what bye
Cause this is why you gonna be childless now
READ

—————-

"Hello Hello" The doctor said smiling walking in with some papers

I don't know why she laughing, cause it's not gone be funny when this shit turn out to be mines.

"Soo the results are in and Good new Israel Davis you are the father to the baby the test came back 99.9% correct." The doctor smiled

"The fuck what happened to the other one percent"?

"I don't know but majority rules."

"Nah fuck outta here I know I ain't nut in you" I walked away getting pissed off

"Wait Izzy come back" Rae said running towards me

"Mane fuck you want."

"Why is you angry our baby is a blessing if someone has to be mad or me cause you be real disappointed"

"I'm pissed cause one I know fasho I ain't put one drop of nut in you and second two babies is enough"

She laughed "So who give a fuck bout that bitch ,and you saying another baby like you got someone else pregnant"

"Nigga if I did or didn't ain't shit to you the fuck"

"Fuck you izzy fuck you" she said breaking down crying

"Whatever here I'll pay for your Uber" I said giving her 100 and heading out.

I hopped in my car heading to Blu' crib.
———————-

Rae Willams

I walked back in the doctors office talking to the doctor

"I hope you're happy bitch" My cousin said to me sitting down

"Actually tif I'm not happy. Turns out my babydaddy has another hoe pregnant"

"Well that's not my problem just know if I get caught it's your ass. I can fucking lose my jobs cause of this."

"Find another one Bitch I wouldn't give a fuck" I said getting up and grabbing my stuff

"Fuck you get out of my office" She said slamming her door

I left the Doctors and called Him

Heyy baby I did It. I said on the phone with him

You lucky I'm making you do this shit he's gonna be sorry his ass ever came across me.

I know I also found out he has another girl pregnant

The fuck another bitch. She not gone last for long. You know her name?

No but I can see if I can get it for you.

Alright don't worry about shit get ya sexy ass over here.

Okay" I smiled hanging up the phone.

Wʜᴏ ʏᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ sʜᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ?