Chapter 2

Lunchtime came around soon enough and I found myself following Zayn outside, walking up to a group of three people sitting under a tree.

The rain had stopped during the first class and was replaced by a bright sun, quickly drying everything again.

Arriving at the tree I could see the group consisted of two boys and one girl.

The two boys were sitting very close and by the mark on the smaller one's shoulder I guessed the two were mates.

Zayn gestured for me to sit down as he spoke up.

"hey everyone this is Louis, this is his first day here." " Louis these are my friends Liam and Niall and this is my Girlfriend Rose"

Before I could say anything at all the blonde boy I thought was called Niall spoke up.

"Hey Louis nice to meet you,What made you switch schools during the second semester." Niall asked curiously, staring at me with his bright blue eyes.

"Hey, nice to meet you all too." "My mother and I just moved here from Doncaster this weekend so I had to transfer to another college." I explained as all of them nodded.

During lunch time we talked a lot and it really felt like we all had been friends for years.

I came to know that Liam and Niall were indeed mates and that Niall was also a male omega.

I was curious about Niall's life as he looked so incredibly happy and carefree even while being a male omega.

It was something I had longed for ever since I presented as an omega, but I had always found it hard to see the positive side of things.

So even when I had just met Niall, I really admired him.

They also told me they had another member in their little group of friends.

They told me it was a boy named Harry, they also said he was sick and that he wouldn't be attending school this week.

Time ticked by and soon enough my first day of college had ended.

My last class of the day had been Alpha/Omega dynamics.

A class that was meant to teach alpha's and omegas about their own and each other's bodies and about the proper ways to behave for both.

I thought it was just a waste of my time but since it was an obligatory class I had no choice but to attend, as if I didn't know already exactly how I should behave as an omega.

Still the class was over now and I got onto the bus to go home.

I knew my mom's new job required her to work until very late on some days like today and so I went and ordered a pizza, not really feeling up to catching the house on fire by trying to make dinner today.

While I was waiting for the pizza to be delivered I went up to my room, putting away my book bag and changing into some more comfortable clothing.

I had just arrived at the bottom of the stairs when the bell rang.

Grabbing some money from my wallet I opened the door and paid for the pizza.

I took the pizza, thanking the delivery girl before closing the door and walking to the living room.

Picking up the remote I turned on the tv, settling for some kind of action movie before I sat down and started eating my pizza.

About halfway through the movie I noticed my eyelids slipping closed so I put away the pizza box before curling up on the couch, trying to stay awake at least until my mom came home.

I must have fallen asleep soon after because I was awoken by the soft voice of my mother and her fingers slowly carding through my hair.

"Hey honey, how was your first day at college?" She asked in a whisper.

I blinked open my eyes and slowly sat up before I spoke up, yawning at the end of my sentence.

"It was great mom, the college is okay and I met some really nice people."

My mom laughed softly before standing back up. " I see it wore you out quite a bit, go to bed honey."

I nodded and wished my mom a goodnight before I walked up the stairs.

After I had brushed my teeth I walked into my room, turning off the light and walking over to the bed.

It became clear how much the first day at college had really worn me out as I was gone as soon as my head hit the pillow.