Chapter 4

The first week of living in London seemed to have flown by in the blink of an eye.

Before I knew it, it was already friday.

I had gotten pretty close with Zayn and his friends over the past week, and today after our classes we had made plans to go for a run in the woods.

Because I hadn't been able to go on a run for so long I was really happy, still an underlying fear kept creeping up on me every time I thought about the run.

It is a common known fact that amongst the three ranks Omegas are the smallest and I am already small enough as a human, although I prefer the terms compact or fun sized.

Those worries were for later though as we first had to survive another day of tedious classes.

My schedule today consisted of two hours of business studies, english, two hours of Alpha/Omega dynamics and lastly Music class.

The first two hours felt like torture.

The teacher just kept droning on about some old business tactic or the other with her monotone voice,it really was a miracle I managed to stay awake.

English was okay as I had this class with Zayn.

We talked about our plans for the coming weekend as well as our plans for this afternoon.

Zayn told me about the spot in the woods we were going to, which sounded so amazing I temporarily forgot about my worries.

Alpha/Omega dynamics wasn't exactly a fun class but I guess it was fine.

The teacher told us we would be paired up next week for some kind of buddy project or something.

Every Omega would be paired up with an Alpha who was to check on the Omega regularly.

So I guess that was it then, next week everyone would know for sure that I was an Omega.

I just hoped I would get a nice Alpha.

In music class we also had to form a group for a music project.

Since Zayn's girlfriend Rose didn't take music class the four of us paired up for now, With their other friend Harry joining when he would get back to college.

For the project we would have to write and perform a self written song in the auditorium, like some kind of talent show I guess.

Ever since I was little I had loved music and I loved to sing, however singing in front of a whole auditorium scared me.

While we pondered about what type of song we would like to perform time ticked on, soon enough the bell rang signaling classes were over.

The four of us walked out of the college front doors and up to Liam's car, throwing our backpacks in the trunk before we got in.

We made some small talk along the way and after about a fifteen minute drive we found ourselves at the edge of the woods

The weather was nice and bright today.

The sun shining through the leaves of the trees, casting beautiful patterns and shadows upon the ground.

After getting out of the car and making sure it was locked we walked into the woods.

When we could no longer see the road we turned into our wolf forms.

Looking up after turning I was left in awe, They all looked really beautiful in their wolf forms.

Zayn's fur was yet black, making his chocolate coloured eyes look even fiercer.

Liam's fur was a chestnut brown colour and with his warm brown eyes he reminded me of a puppy.

Niall's fur was a golden blonde colour, a stunning contrast against his piercing blue eyes.

In wolf form my fur was a very light brown colour, in some lighting even seeming white.

My eyes were blue like Niall's but where Niall's eyes were a piercing icy blue mine were more of a soft sea coloured blue.

As I had already feared I turned out to be smaller than all of them, that didn't mean however that I wasn't as skillful as they were.

I couldn't run as quick as they could but because I had a very small and light frame I could easily maneuver over and around obstacles like trees, making up for my lack in speed.

We ran for a while until we ended up coming across an opening in the middle of the woods.

We came to a stop and looked around the opening.

It wasn't big perse but it was really beautiful.

The opening was filled with colourful flowers everywhere, standing off against the glimmering blue water of a small pond on the left side.

Zayn and I walked over to the water, testing if it was safe and clean before getting something to drink.

Niall and Liam also walked in the direction of the pond but instead of getting something to drink they laid down against a large rock a bit to the side of the pond.

Even when you didn't know them you could clearly see those two loved each other more than anything in this world.

As I was watching the two of them laying there, cuddled together I started to notice my mind wandering off.

I started thinking about my own life, how it would be when I was mated.

I wondered what my mate looked like and if he would be nice.

One day I would want to find out, but for now I was good as it was.

Having just moved to a completely new city with lots of new people, my love life could wait until I was completely settled in.