Chapter 12

Harry's point of view

After the incident in the warehouse I hadn't seen my sister at all.

It had been two weeks since that day and even though I shouldn't be I was still worried about her.

She might have abducted Louis to put me under pressure but she was still my sister.

Her mate and fiancee Luke had called to ask if she was home and why she hadn't called him at all the past two weeks but I didn't have an answer for him.

Did something happen to her?

I was awoken from my thoughts as my phone rang, who would call me in the middle of the night?

Picking up the phone I heard Louis's soft voice on the other side of the line.

'Hazza?'

'Yeah Lou, what's wrong? It's 2:30AM'

'I'm scared can you come over please?'

At first I didn't understand why he was scared but then I heard the thunder outside, quickly followed by a whimper from Louis.

'Lou, are you scared of thunder?'

'I... Please come over Hazza.' Louis whispered on the other side of the line.

'I'm on my way Lou, just ten minutes okay?'

'Okay, can.. can you stay on the line and talk to me please?'

'Of course Lou.'

I quickly got into my car and drove off to Louis's house, during the ride I kept talking to Louis to keep him calm.

Arriving at Louis house I walked up to the front door but even before I could knock or ring the doorbell the door opened, revealing a shaking Louis.

He looked so small and adorable like that, in his fluffy socks and pajama, with a blanket wrapped around his body.

We went inside and walked up to his room quietly so as to not wake up his mom.

Louis crawled back into bed telling me to get in too.

I layed down next to him carefully but didn't touch him yet, I didn't really know what to do.

Suddenly Louis curled up against my chest, his arm draped over my stomach.

I was a bit shocked at first but after a while I put my arm around his waist, pulling him closer.

We talked for a while before the thunder outside quieted down.

After that it didn't take long for Louis to fall asleep, soft puffs of breath hitting my neck.

He looked so beautiful as I was watching him sleep,he seemed so small and peaceful and in that moment I knew for sure.

I wanted him, or more like I needed him to become my mate.

Realising I was in love with the little, quiet boy laying down beside me.

I kept watching Louis for a while longer before I fell asleep too.

In the morning I woke up with a heavy feeling on my arm and stomach.

Groaning softly I opened my eyes, taking in my surroundings.

At first I was confused as to where I was but as I looked down I saw Louis was still asleep, curled up against my chest.

I smiled as everything became clear again.

After a while Louis stirred in his sleep, slowly opening his eyes.

'Morning Lou.' I whispered softly so I wouldn't startle him.

Louis rubbed his eyes, blinking slowly a couple of times before he looked up at me.

'Morning Hazza.' He mumbled, sleep still lazing his voice.

For a while we didn't move, just enjoying each other's company as we both woke up, that is until Louis's stomach growled loudly.

I laughed as I spoke up.

'Come on Lou, let's get you some breakfast.'

Louis walked down the stairs with me following closely behind him.

'What do you want to eat Lou?'

'Can you make pancakes please? I know my mother bought all the ingredients for it a couple days ago.' He asked as his eyes sparkled with excitement.

'Of course, come here Lou.'

Louis walked over to me as I lifted him up, putting him down on the counter next to me.

Louis blushed, looking down smiling before he guided me through gathering all of the ingredients.

Cooking the pancakes didn't take all that long.

Just as I was about to finish Louis's mother came walking into the kitchen.

'Good morning honey did you... Oh hello Harry it's nice to see you here.'

'Nice to see you too Jay.' I smiled.

After finishing the pancakes I divided them onto three plates before putting them down on the table.

'Breakfast is ready.' I saiw while lifting Louis off the counter again.

We all sat down and started eating as Louis explained to his mom why I was here.

I could see a certain glint in her eyes as Louis was talking but I couldn't quite place it.

Guess it was just something between mother and son.