Ch 251: Remember Me Part 1

"Go into their dreams...? Be their ghost?" Lin Ye questioned confusedly.

"Sorry did that not come out right?" Messiah scratched her head.

"No, it's just... I don't know how." Lin Ye said, "I never tried playing a ghost before."

Messiah sighs "As long as it can leave a lasting effect in the opponent's dream. You can do whatever you want."

"Ah" Lin Ye realizes.

Lin Ye lowers his head and looks at the glove Messiah gave him, and asks, "Who's glove this? The man that wants to end my life? Do I know him?"

"You talk too much." Messiah says, "If you think I am the kind of God who will give you irrelevant people to practice, then you don't have to do it if you don't want to."

Is she pouting again?

"Alright then." Lin Ye decided not to talk any more, least he angers Messiah even more. What would happen if Messiah decided to invade his dream? Just thinking about it makes him shudder.

"Well, I have to go." Lin Ye said.

After all, he was brought here by Pramanix right after he woke up from being unconscious, and chatted with Messiah for the entire day.

Lin Ye was absolutely starving.

"Be careful when you go downstairs, don't fall." Messiah commented, "The way back seems to be a little dark... well, it doesn't matter."

Why does it not matter? From the stairs? Falling up and down is just a pain in the buttocks. However, if he fell down from the cliff he will lose his life.

But soon Lin Ye knew why Messiah said it didn't matter.

He sees Messiah had walked to the hall. On the edge, the window, she slowly raised her hand. Then the maple leaves that fell on the holy temple were suddenly lifted up by an invisible force and blown into the air. Then, in the next second, all the maple leaves that were dancing in the wind were set alight.

When he got out, the snow-capped mountains shrouded in darkness suddenly had a new sun!

Lin Ye stared at the scene in front of him blankly.

"Let's use them to guide us." Messiah looks back at Lin Ye, his cheeks are also the colour of a maple leaf.

It was the first time Lin Ye saw such a technique. Stepping out of the temple, his eyes could not be separated from the burning maple leaves, because no matter how many times he looked at it, he would feel that this was a miracle among miracles...

Lin Ye stared long and hard at the maple leaves. His focus on them naturally caused another person's dissatisfaction. This person has been trying to talk to Lin Ye, but Lin Ye ignored them.

This person is Pramanix.

Never in her years as Saintess has she been so stressed and infuriated.

She spent the whole day on the first floor of the sacred temple. She did not see him again until midnight. However, he got to see the miracle above her head. This made left her extremely astonished, but the main reason for feeling astonished was not the miracle itself.... but the reason for was why god decided to cast the miracles on a stranger.

Pramanix had never heard of God acting like this before. Not only did she talk to a stranger for an entire day, she even conjured a miracle for the stranger. The reason for casting the miracle was just to illuminate the way for the outsider. When can that be a reason to cast a miracle?!

She is obviously the closest person to God as the saintess of Karlan, but God had never done this for her. Ever since she became a saintess, she has not spoken to the god as much as today and may not even have a tenth of the time that Lin Ye got.

Pramanix felt a little jealous. She caught up with Lin Ye and raised her voice "Doctor Lin Ye!"

Lin Ye snaps out from his trance: "Ah? Who? Where am I? Oh, Pramanix. What's the matter?"

"Can't you hear me talking?!"

"Of course I did... What did you talk about?"

Even though she knew there was no such possibility of her getting even mad to him, Lin Ye yet again broke that expectation yet again.

She still took a deep breath and asks. "Doctor Lin Ye? Do you know our God?"

"Huh? No, I only met them today" Lin Ye replied, "Messiah-"

Messiah! Did he actually call God by her name directly! He did! And he said it so smoothly! He must have been talking with her all day long! She had never seen anyone call God's name directly.

"If you don't know each other, why is God so kind to you?" Pramanix asks again, crossing her arms.

"Uhh.. Was she kind to me?"

"What do you think?"

Lin Ye thought for a while, and he realized that God has been quite cordial with him.

Although he had that exact same question, he was too embarrassed to ask. He can't just ask her straightforwardly: "Why are you being so kind to me?"

Only an idiot would do that. Right?

Therefore, Lin Ye answers;

"I hit my head."

"You hit your head?" Pramanix looks at Lin Ye's head with doubt,

"Your head seems to be okay to me, But that doesn't answer any of my questions-"

Before she could continue, Lin Ye explains that he doesn't know the answers and brushes her off.

She was unhappy, but there is no way she can force him. After all, Lin Ye is a person valued by God.

Lin Ye has been an incredible asset to Rhodes Islands, a figure that many people respect. And after this whole fiasco, Lin Ye's social status will skyrocket.

What kind of person is Lin Ye to obtain the favour of God?

When he returned to the cabin, Pramanix suddenly had a terrible thought. If Lin Ye was really named a "saint" by God, then he would have a better status than her.

Although Pramanix doesn't care about her title, it still feels weird and uncomfortable to be robbed by an outsider like Lin Ye. But she can't do anything about it.

It's impossible to influence God's will.

So, she can only pray in her heart that Lin Ye will not become the "saint" of Karlan.

Naturally, Lin Ye was oblivious to her conundrum.

After he returned to the wooden house, he was prepared to munch down on dinner, The dinner was prepared by Matterhorn in advance. It's just that it's already cold because he didn't expect Lin Ye to go to see the god for a day long.

While Lin Ye was eating, Matterhorn sat beside Lin Ye and asked what God was like. But Lin Ye didn't know how to answer him, so he could only wait until after his meal was done and make an excuse to say that he was tired and wanted to rest.

Matterhorn seems to have bought it and let him go.

Fatigue plagues his entire body, he lies down on his bed.

As he was about to fall asleep, he paused.

He took out the pair of gloves that Messiah gave him from his pocket.

He readied himself, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by Weebly

Edit by Jaq