Chapter 14

After Liam proposed to Niall yesterday I couldn't help but notice that nagging feeling in the back of my mind, the need to be mated to someone.

Growing up I didn't feel much for that, opting to stay as far away from alpha's as possible but recently my wolf started to crave for it more and more.

I was pulled from my thoughts by the sound of the doorbell echoing through the house.

Tonight was our weekly movie night, at my house this time.

Opening the door I was met with the boys and Rose but next to Rose stood a guy I had never seen before.

I felt small and scared as the guy was openly checking me out before walking in with the rest of them.

Harry and Liam helped me put all the snacks and drinks on the table before we all sat down, ready to start out movie night.

'Euhm I.. Who is he?' I asked, looking over at the boy next to Zayn and Rose.

'Oh sorry Louis this is my brother Michael, Michael this is Louis.' Rose spoke up, her voice full of excitement while she glanced at her brother.

'Nice to meet you Louis, Rose told me a lot about you but she didn't mention how cute you are.' Michael said, smirking at me.

I thought I heard a low growl erupt from Harry's throat but I wasn't sure.

'Yeah.. nice to meet you too I guess.' I whispered, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable in my own home.

To avoid having to talk to him any longer I started the movie, curling up in the recliner I was sitting on.

After about an hour I had to go to the bathroom.

I stood up excusing myself before walking down the hallway, what I didn't realise though was that Michael was following after me very closely.

Just as I was about to enter the bathroom someone spun me around, pinning me to the wall.

My eyes widened as I looked up into Michael's green eyes, there was a glint in his eyes I couldn't quite place.

Suddenly I felt his breath ghost over my neck.

'You smell so good Louis.' He moaned into my neck.

I whimpered when I felt his lips attach to my neck, sucking a dark bruise and marking my skin.

I wanted to push him away so bad but it felt like my body was fighting me.

As Michael continued his way down my neck I felt it, the unmistakable feeling.

My heat, I wasn't supposed to go into heat for another week but I guess being in close proximity with two unmated alpha's had triggered it.

Suddenly I panicked, Kicking Michael in his groin before I ran back into the living room.

I wasn't thinking straight anymore, my vision starting to get blurry from my heat and the tears.

'Lou? what's going on.... fuck!' I heard Harry's voice speak up, growling out the last word causing me to moan softly.

'Haz I.. Please.' I whispered, not even knowing what it was that I was asking for.

'Liam he is going into heat, we have to get him out of here before I can't hold back anymore.' Harry growled through gritted teeth.

Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

'Michael' I whispered.

'I'm right here baby, I will take good care of you don't worry.' he whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my skin.

'I...NO I don't I...' I didn't even know what I wanted anymore.

The only things racing through my mind were Alpha, knot me, claim me, as the heat fully took over.

Before any of that could happen though I was torn away from Michael's arms and into Zayn's.

I was so far gone, whining for an alpha to take me already.

I didn't really have any idea what was going on anymore.

Everything became a blur but somehow I ended up in my bedroom, Niall standing next to me.

Suddenly Niall handed me a glass of water and some pills.

'Take these Louis.' he spoke up, barely audible through the haze surrounding me.

I took the pills before shedding all of my clothes and getting on the bed.

Niall Left after he had seen me taking the pills, locking the door behind him securely.

After cumming a couple of times the haze surrounding me seemed to fade away a bit.

I heard loud growling coming from downstairs, it sounded like they were fighting.

Let's just hope that they weren't