Chapter 20

Liam's point of view

Today was the day, after today Niall and I would be married.

After having spent months planning everything, from the cake to the flowers, everything was done now.

Standing in the dressing room I got really nervous, from where Niall was standing on the other side of the room I could sense he was nervous too but I was glad Harry and Louis were here with us.

During the months of planning we had decided that Harry was going to be my best man and Louis would be Niall's best man.

Not wanting to leave Zayn out of it all we had decided to ask him to design everything, from the cake to the decorations around the room.

Zayn had always been incredibly artistic so he was ecstatic when we asked him to help us with the designs.

As the wedding began and I was standing in front of the aisle, with Harry right behind me waiting for Niall to come out my nerves were practically soaring through the roof.

I knew Niall would say yes but still, a man could be nervous.

Suddenly the music started playing and the doors opened to reveal Niall with Louis at his side.

I gasped, tears already forming in my eyes.

Niall looked so beautiful walking down the aisle.

A lot of tears and promises later we exchanged the rings, kissing each other whilst everyone was cheering and clapping.

After the ceremony we all left to go to the afterparty at a big beach house we had rented for the evening.

This was mostly because of Harry who insisted on giving us a grant afterparty as a present.

The venue was absolutely amazing, lit up by paper lanterns with all sorts of colours and patterns hanging around.

While everyone was enjoying some food and drinks and conversing with each other, Niall and I walked onto the dancefloor for the first dance.

As we stood there in the middle of the room I felt incredibly lucky.

Holding Niall by his waist as we slowly started dancing to the beat of the music, Niall's head resting on my shoulder.

Right at that moment I forgot about anything else, only thinking about the beautiful boy in my arms.

The boy that was now my beautiful husband.

The sound of clapping filled the air as our dance came to an end, after that the real after party began.

The rest of the night everyone was dancing and talking to each other, coming over in small groups to congratulate us and give us a wedding present.

Eventually at the end of the night Niall and I left for our honeymoon, our family and friends waving as we drove off.

This truly was the luckiest and happiest day of my life.