Chapter 21

After the wedding Liam and Niall took off to Paris for their honeymoon.

I felt really happy for them but somewhere deep inside I felt the jealousy bubbling up, the want to have what they had growing stronger everyday.

I knew I was already mated to Harry but I couldn't help but feel that I needed more.

Don't get me wrong I loved Harry with all my heart but I just felt like something was missing.

For the last couple of days Harry had become more and more distant from me.

he barely gave me any attention when we were together and he rarely came over or took me to his house anymore.

My mom had told me to give him time and that he would come back around eventually but I just didn't understand.

Why would I have to give him time, I didn't do anything wrong.

Nothing had happened between us as far as I knew but after Liam and Niall's wedding he just started acting weird.

When I slept over at his house a couple of days after the wedding he was in the living room looking at his laptop but as soon as I walked into the room he shut it and quickly put the laptop away.

What was he looking at and why wasn't I allowed to know about it?

It stayed like that for over two weeks and I just didn't know what to do anymore.

Today was our one year anniversary and I just didn't know if I could even expect Harry to spend this day with me.

I spend the day curled up on the couch barely paying attention to what was playing on the tv as I just stared blankly ahead of me.

It was around two in the afternoon when the doorbell rang.

Since I was the only one home that day I just sighed, standing up to go open the door.

I didn't expect anyone to come over but since Zayn came over unannounced quite frequently I just thought it was him.

What I didn't expect was for the door to open only to reveal Harry, standing on the porch dressed in a suit and holding a bouquet of roses.

I was shocked for a while before I just turned around, letting him in without saying a single word.

'Hey baby, happy anniversary.' He whispered as he leaned in kissing me softly.

For a while I forgot I was even mad at him but eventually I pushed him away, glaring at him.

Harry looked at me confused but before he could speak up, I did.

'What do you want, Harry.' I asked, my face void of all emotion.

'What do you mean Louis, it's our anniversary so I came to take you out.' Harry stated,like it was all really that simple.

'Why now? You've been avoiding me for half the month and during the little time we did spend together you just kept acting really weird. What's going on Harry?' I asked, tears starting to prickle my eyes and my voice wavering.

This was it right, he was going to tell me he was sick of me.

That he had found someone else and that we would be breaking up.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I panicked but before that could go any farther Harry spoke up.

'Lou... The reason I acted so weird was because I was planning everything for our anniversary. I wanted it to be special. I wanted to surprise you but I never meant to neglect you or make you feel this way. I'm so sorry baby, can you please forgive me?' Harry whispered, staring into my eyes.

I could see that he wasn't lying and so I nodded slowly, a stray tear rolling down my cheek.

Harry wiped it away before he opened his arms and pulled me into a tight hug.

'I'm so sorry baby, I never meant to hurt you.' He mumbled.

I looked up at him and kissed him, a short and sweet kiss filled with love.

'Now you should get dressed so we can go.' Harry said smiling.

Always being the curious one I of course wanted to know what we were doing and where we were going.

'Just get dressed Lou, it's a surprise.'

I sighed, knowing Harry wouldn't tell me anything and so I ran up the stairs to go get ready.

Opening my closet I looked for something that looked fancy.

After all Harry was wearing a bloody suit, looking really hot I must say.

Throwing everything I didn't like over my shoulder into the room I sighed, I really didn't know what to put on.

Then my eyes fell on a certain outfit in the back of my closet.

It was a really tight red pants with a white shirt, suspenders and a blazer, I also had some matching red panties to go with the outfit.

Yeah I know, panties are for girls but I liked wearing them, Harry didn't know about that yet though.

I was nervous to find out what he would do when he found out about it but in the end I still put them on.

Putting on some white vans and ruffling my hair a bit I ran down the stairs again.

Harry stared at me for a while, making me nervous, blushing as I looked down at the ground.

Suddenly Harry reached out, pulling me closer to him and kissing me.

'You look beautiful, now come on let's go.' Harry whispered.

We drove to a pretty fancy looking restaurant, Harry helping me out of the car as we walked inside holding hands.

'Reservation for Mr.Styles.' Harry spoke up, the lady smiled and led us to the back of the restaurant, to a little booth away from the rest of the tables.

We mostly ate in silence, occasionally making some small talk.

While we waited for our desert to come out Harry grabbed my hand, causing me to look up at him and smile.

'Lou, I wanted to ask you something.' Harry said, looking nervous.

I nodded my head letting him know I was listening to what he was saying.

'Lou, move in with me.'

For a while I just stared at him in shock, Harry had really just asked me to move in with him,

Because I was so silent Harry must have taken it as a no as he looked away, letting go of my hand.

'I would love to, Harry.' I whispered.

'What?' Harry asked, Looking up surprised.

'I said, I would love to move in with you Harry.'

Harry smiled and leaned over the table to kiss me, causing me to smile into the kiss.

Someone cleared their throat next to us, causing Harry to pull back and sit down again.

The waiter looked between the two of us before putting our deserts on the table and walking off.

I blushed as Harry was smirking, looking pretty proud of himself.

While we ate our deserts, we made plans on when I would move in with Harry.

Eventually we had decided on moving my stuff next week but Harry wanted to ask my mother for approval first.

I smiled hearing him say that.

Harry may be an alpha but he was really just an adorably large and clumsy puppy at heart.

That's why I loved him so much, he was different from the rest of them.