*The next day (short)*

(Sorry super short. I'm honestly a little tired at the moment so this is the best I could give rn. But I swear the next chapters will be better)

The next day… Y/n is seen lying in bed inside Avengers Tower. After the hard battle from yesterday, everyone except all of the wizards and people of wakanda stayed inside the tower since, well, they lost their home base. Y/n gets up from bed and begins to switch his clothes into more casual wear. As he changed, he noticed his arm still had remnants of a few scars. It looks like some of the damage from the Infinity gauntlet still remained. 

Y/n then walks out of the room to see Laura waiting outside his room. She simply smiles at him, and gives him a gentle hug before pulling away.

Laura: I'm glad you're feeling better.

Y/n: Laura? How long have I been asleep? And where are the others?

Laura: In the living room. They wanted to try to catch up with each other since… well, so many people are behind. As for how long you've been asleep, almost a whole day. It's 7pm right now.

Y/n nods in understanding, before heading to the living room. As Laura and him arrive, they see all of the Avengers, and other superheroes chatting, as they've finally got enough rest from yesterday's battle. The place was fully decorated, as if they were throwing a party.

Y/n: *mutters* What the hell?

The first person to see Y/n is Scott, aka Scoot. Who's face brighten up before shouting-

Scott: Y/n! You're up!

Everyone looks to see Y/n and Laura awkwardly standing by the door, many people begin to rush them. Many congratulating Y/n, others simply glad he's alright, and others worried if he should be resting.

----

Y/n is seen sitting on the couch with Tony, Petra, and Dr. Strange.

Tony: So Doc, was this the future you saw?

Strange: Yes. With Y/n, we were able to save yours and Ms. Romanoff's life, as well as many others. 

Y/n: Wait… they could've died?

Strange nods.

Strange: If you were to have died back on titan, you wouldn't have ever learned to travel dimensions, you wouldn't have trained the new avengers, and many lives would have been lost in the years we were gone. Without you, Natasha would've sacrificed herself for the soul stone. And Tony would've snapped his fingers, killing him.

Tony: *places hand on Y/n's shoulder* Well I guess I really should thank you for saving me.

Petra: wait… Y/n you could travel dimensions!? That's so cool!

Y/n: Yeah… um, I'll explain later. Strange. You knew about me not being held to this dimension. How?

Dr. Strange places a hand on Y/n's shoulder and shakes his head.

Strange: Unfortunately you'll have to wait. Enjoy today with the others, tomorrow we'll discuss this.

He then opens a portal, before entering it, and leaving the party. The portal then shuts, leaving Y/n to sigh.

Y/n: *thoughts* Well… I guess I'll just enjoy this then…

----

Y/n is seen dancing with Casey in the middle of the dance room. The two laugh as he spins her around, before suddenly someone pokes his shoulder to see Ellie behind him, blushing.