Chapter 24

Liam's point of view

Today was the last day Niall and I would spend in Paris for our honeymoon, taking the plane back to London first thing tomorrow morning.

Last week I had heard Niall and Louis talking about wanting to visit disneyland once so I decided that was what we were going to do today.

With the help of Harry once again I was able to pay for all of this.

Harry had taken over the family business not that long ago, making a lot of money.

I did wonder how he was able to take over a business whilst still having to study for our exams but then again, Harry had always been really smart and he worked hard.

Niall and I arrived at the park at around eleven in the morning, Harry had gotten us V.I.P passes so we didn't have to wait in line to get into the attractions.

This way we could make the most out of our time here, not having to spend half the day standing in line for something.

During the entire day Niall pulled me along to every single attraction in the park as I happily went along, glad to see him having so much fun.

As the day came to an end and the park was about to close, I took Niall to a nice little restaurant on the boulevard.

The restaurant was nothing fancy but it did have a really warm and cozy atmosphere.

My eyes scanned over the menu card they had brought to us, feeling dizzy at the amount of dishes that were on the menu.

Everything looked delicious, making it hard to choose.

Eventually I settled on some chicken parmesan and a bottle of whine for the both of us.

Niall on the other hand had settled on some exotic dish called shrimp jungle.

Right after we had picked what we wanted a waiter came over, taking our order before disappearing into the kitchen.

While we waited for our food to arrive we talked about home and how we would be graduating soon.

Niall was yet to decide on what he wanted to do after graduating, meanwhile I had already gotten a job offer at the hospital I did my internship at earlier in the year.

I had told Niall I didn't mind that he didn't know yet, making sure he knew I would give him all the time he would need to figure out what he wanted to do.

I knew Niall loved music and so I just let him decide if music was what he wanted to make into his career, I mean who could stop Niall; from doing what he loved to do.

Our conversation came to an end right as the waiter arrived with our food and the wine.

The dinner was really nice, the food tasted good and the wine just added to that.

After dinner we went for a walk around the boulevard for a bit, taking some pictures before we headed back to the hotel.

We had already packed most of our stuff the evening before, safe for some necessities we still needed, like our toothbrushes and pajamas.

When we arrived we brushed our teeth and got changed before getting into bed, watching tv for a bit before we both fell asleep.