Xingqiu x Y/N - Away from everything(♥︎)

You clumsily tumbled while sliding your hand along the corridor wall .
" Maybe i shouldn't have drunk some wine ."
Your vision slightly twirled and throat burned .

" Y/N?"
Xingqiu was standing at the end of the corridor. He looks concerned and kinda disappointed.

" Hehehe i found you Xinxin ."
He jogged over to you and took your hand before your face met the floor .
"Why did you leave me alone with strangers ."

He chuckled apologetically " Seems like you had too much liquor."

" You bibliothecary library troll . All you care about is your books ."
You tried to slap his arms away but it only came out as a weak pat .

After a few minutes of struggling , you were finally in his bedroom .  He gave you a spare pajamas for you to wear and pretended to sightsee through his window while you changed .

" What the hell it's so stuffy in here ."
You were about to order Xingqiu to open the window but then remembered that he was actually an aristocrat of high rank.

A few pillow dropped on the ground when you rolled over on your tummy and let out the most honeyed voice you could ever imitate.
" Sir , could you please open the window for me ?~"

He gave you an earnest smile and fulfilled your order . After all , he couldn't say no to you when everything you did right now was making him feel as if his heart could burst.

" Xin. Lay next to me ."

Xingqiu almost looks scared before he cracked a skittish smile . " Are you trying to inveigle me so that you can use me as your personal servant?"

" You never fail to astound me with your cleverness my liege . Perhaps my intentions were too gauzy for someone with such intelligence like you ."

You eyed his exquisite banquet costume.
"I recommend wearing comfortable clothes when you go to sleep ."

Xingqiu started unbuttoning the suit with his dainty hands . It worked fast like a tempest storm . Then he unceremoniously tossed it over to his desk .

" I could have a servant bring you honey water if you feel like throwing up ."
" Im fine . I didn't drink that much ."

The bed sunk down a bit when Xingqiu climbed in .
Silk frills of the bedding tickled your palm as you glided over it , searching for his hand .
" Xinxin . Hand."

Xingqiu gave you his arm and pulled you closer .
" Y/n . Turn around."
" Why?"
" Are you scared that i might do something weird to you ?"

You lazily flopped on your other side .
It didn't take long until he gently nuzzled his face into the back of your neck .
" You're so warm."
* chu

Your whole body shivered when he gently kissed your neck again .
" Xing-"
*chu
*chu
The back of your neck burned as if he left a searing mark .