Chapter 30

It was already about a month and a half ago that we all graduated.

Harry had fully taken over his parents business while I had decided to stay home for a while.

As I woke up this morning, I noticed I was drenched in sweat.

As soon as I tried to get uo my stomach churned.

I ran to the bathroom as soon as I could, reaching the toilet right in time as I threw up.

After everything was out I sat back, leaning against the wall.

The same thing had been happening to me for a couple of weeks now.

Every morning I would wake up nauseous and drenched in sweat only to run to the bathroom to throw up.

I lifted my head as I heard footsteps approaching the bathroom, Harry appearing in the doorway not much later.

He looked at me and sighed, crouching down beside me as he carefully helped me up.

'Baby maybe we should go to the hospital to get you checked out, what if something is wrong?' Harry spoke up, worry lacing his voice.

'Hazza I'm fine I promise, it's probably just the flu or something. Besides you have to go to work today so go and get dressed. I will call Niall to come and take care of me. I'll be alright Haz.'

I could see the doubt in Harry's eyes before he sighed and nodded, giving me a quick kiss on my forehead before he went to go get dressed.

I walked over to the sink, rinsing my mouth and brushing my teeth before I called Niall.

After a short talk Niall had agreed to come over immediately to keep me company for the rest of the day, stating him and Liam could use the distraction as they had been working pretty much the entire week.

Harry went to work about an hour later but only after he had made me a light breakfast and made sure Niall was coming over and I would be okay.

About fifteen minutes after Harry had left the bell rang, opening the door another wave of nausea and dizziness overtook me, grabbing onto the door tight so I wouldn't fall.

Liam and Niall looked at me worried as they walked in, helping me get to the livingroom and settling me down on the couch.

Niall and Liam sat down on the second couch on the left of the one I was sitting on, their worried gazes practically burning a hole in the side of my head.

'Guys can you please stop looking at me like that, it's annoying.' I sighed.

Suddenly an immense pain shot through my stomach, causing me to curl in on myself and scream.

'Lou what's going on Niall asked, panicked.

Before I could even answer, Liam spoke up.

'Lou, did you and Harry perhaps euhm you know, have intercourse recently.'

I frowned for a while thinking back until my eyes widened.

'We... we did.' I whispered softly.

Liam asked a couple more questions and came to the most logical conclusion.

'Lou, I think you're pregnant.'

After that everything went by in a blur.

Liam and Niall had taken me to the hospital as the pain grew more intense.

I didn;t even fully realise how I had ended up in an examination room with a very worried looking Harry by my side.

I didn't know if Liam and Niall had told him why I was here but I didn't have any more time to contemplate on that as the door to the room opened.

A very friendly looking doctor came walking up to us.

'Hello Mr.Tomlinson, My name is Ally stone and I will be examining you today if that's alright.'

I nodded at her, not really knowing what else to do.

Doctor stone grabbed what I guess was the ultrasound machine before coming up beside me.

She pulled up my shirt and warned me about the gel being really cold before she squirted some of it on my stomach.

After that she grabbed a stick that was attached to the machine and pushed it into my stomach, moving around until she stopped at a certain spot and smiled.

'Just as I thought, congratulations Mr. Tomlinson you are indeed pregnant, with twins.

I gasped, tears welling up in my eyes, I couldn't believe I was really pregnant.

Looking up at Harry I noticed he was completely frozen staring at the screen that showed the ultrasound.

His face was void of all emotions as he stood there, what was he thinking?