She Thinks I Did It

Natalie is nothing but angry.

Brandon had been missing for a week. Only a frick fracking week. And they were already going full detective mode.

Este has been missing for over a year, and the cops didn't do anything.

She knows that they made the right decision with Brandon (and his body).

When the couple goes to Olive Garden (AGAIN!!??) Crystine is already there, waiting for them.

Gurrllll looks ROUGH.

Her mascara is running everywhere, her clothes are rumpled and un-ironed. (lol big struggle)

When she sees  Nat and Betty she FREAKSSSSS out.

She starts screeching. She starts making a big-ass scene (in the middle of Olive Garden? Respect the O-Garden, bro).

She keeps telling them that she KNOWS they killed Brandon and they're tryna pin it on her.

She just repeats that sentence over and over and over and over and over and over.

This is what happens when you work at a fucking sandwich shop.

She is going to PROVE that they killed Brandon (sis, you can't swim).

She starts calling them names, she insults them for liking the Star Wars sequels, she gets real heated here. Many fire extinguishers were used.

Like, I can't even begin to describe the insults being thrown around. (this poor caretaker is gonna have to clean it all up again)

Betty is standing there crying while Natalie tries to comfort her. (She's sensitive uwu)

Eventually one of the waiters manages to kick this lady's ass the FOICK out of the door.

The Olive Garden manager (now THIS is a respectable job. Finally. The fuck.) gives them a free meal, but he apologises way too much.

Thanks for the free food, now shut the fuck up.

They sit down.

They each have a glass of wine.

They talk and talk and talk.

And when no one's looking,

They make a toast...
A toast to Este's memory,

And to Brandon staying gone for a long, long time.

Because if there is one thing they learned from him,

It's that if there's no body, then there's no crime.