Repairing Of A Broken Heart

After that kiss you felt different and you genuinely saw how much Alcina cared about you like the repairing of a broken heart was taking place Alcina wanted your love your heart. After she left your room last night you internally screamed you have wanted to kiss her since she trapped you odd but it's true she was tall and beautiful you wouldn't mind if she chained you like a dog is what you thought. Quickly you shook off that feeling and pretended you didn't just think that you weren't a pet dire wolf you kinda wished she stayed in your room she made you feel warmer inside since you knew she cared now it all made sense. You groggily sat up and looked around you saw some sunlight leaking in through your curtains you were never much of a nocturnal breed you hated the thought of daylight even before you realized what you were. Your mother enjoyed it especially for gardening your father dealt with it for your Mother  you avoided it as much as you could there was a knock at your door "Miss Y/N?" It was one of Alcinas daughters "yes?" You reply trying to not sound tired. "Her Ladyship would like you to join her for breakfast" she tells you before her footsteps begin fading you were hungry eggs sounded good possibly toast or blood orange you sighed heading for your closet. You didn't want to be rude Alcina did let you pour your heart out to her it was only fair you show up for breakfast she probably had some of that really awesome Raspberry Jelly for toast too you couldn't even taste the blood in it. You hand gotten dressed and made your way to the dining hall she heard the click of your boots from the hallway she perked up slightly you were actually coming instead of possibly running away. "My Lady" you greet politely she smiles and gestures for you to sit beside her you nod and join her "I had your favorite Jelly brought out for your toast as well" she says with a small smile. "Oh, thank you when your daughter came to get me I was hoping there would be Jelly" you reply making her giggle "when my daughter's were little I'd find them in the pantry with bread and jars of my jelly" she says before sipping her tea.

"Oh that pot there is Coffee, I-I know you're not normally a tea drinker unless it's the blood brew" she says sweetly "thank you My Lady" you say before pouring your coffee. "You were calling me by name last night..." She teases "that was because we were in private My Lady, if I called you by name right now it would be frowned upon" you tell her before quietly putting jelly on toast. "Are you mad about the kiss?" She asks innocently "no, not at all why? I felt happy for a brief moment then my heart went dark again after you left I thank you for what you did" you tell her before begining to eat. "Oh, you're welcome" she says with a sigh everything was quiet until she was cutting her eggs and sliced a finger on the hand holding the fork holding her eggs "ouch" she chirps you quickly look up and cover your mouth as your eyes go black like a sharks. You quickly get up and back away "Y/N it's just a small knick calm down" she says taking a clothed napkin to cover it "n-not for my breed..." You say shakily before running out of the room. "Y-Y/N wait!" She cries as you rush out of the dining hall "her blood...that smell" you say shakily one of her daughters approach you "Miss Y/N is everything okay?" She asks concerned "y-your mother sliced her finger..." She immediately rushes into the dining hall to see if her mothers okay before letting you finish. You sigh and hesitate on going back in there her daughter comes back out with the blood stained cloth and you caught the scent of it refraining yourself.

Really not wanting to do this you enter the dining hall covering your mouth and nose "sorry my Lady are you alright?" You ask her "oh yes that knife was just too sharp I suppose" she replies. "But I'm more worried about you you ran off out of nowhere, did my blood trigger something?" She asks you shyly nod "for my breed if we... a-actually nevermind I don't think you need to know that..." You say keeping your eyes off her. "What? What happens?" She asks curious as you sigh "My Lady I don't think..." You start sternly before Alcina slams a hand on the table "I wish you would just talk to me! I love you, don't you see that? I want to heal your broken heart Y/N" she tells you before getting up and leaving in a huff with watery eyes. "It's because I love you that I don't talk I fear you but need you all in one but can't admit it" you say with a sigh one of her daughters happened to be in the Kitchen attached to the Dining Hall and was exiting as you and Alcina fought but paused to witness this. And she heard what you said after her mom left too while you were deep in thought she scurried out while munching on a pastry you got up from the table and decided to head for Alcinas bedroom if it wasn't too late. You headed down the hall in the direction of her room but her daughters stop you "stand aside" you say through clenched teeth "she doesn't want to see you" one of them hisses you sigh. "I suppose I have done enough damage to her heart tell her I am truly sorry and I'll be leaving I doubt she wants my services anymore" you tell them before heading to your room the three of them looked to each other confused they expected a fight.

You respected her decision and didn't want to push it she seemed genuinely hurt you felt bad but she probably didn't want to see you or give you the chance to apologize. Pulling out a satchel from under your bed to take the things you truly needed you wanted to leave something for Alcina a token of what she does to you some of your own blood in a vial. Quickly you wrote a note "If the aroma of this causes you to feel how I feel about you then you'll understand from who's wanted your love Y/N" you read to yourself before taking out one of your daggers. Grabbing a small vile you prick your finger before letting your blood drip into the vial. Once you let it fill slightly you pushed in the cork sealing it placing the note beside it. Who knows she may never re enter your bedroom and may never worry about you too but at least you left it. As you exited your room your lady and her daughters has passed you as you began walking in the direction they came from to leave she stopped for a brief moment and looked back as you left. And out the corner of her eye she saw the light reflecting off of the vial on your bed curious she decides to see what you left behind she notices the note and reads that first "what's this vial of? H-her blood?" She asks herself confused. Alcina gasps "that's why she left the dining hall, her species can't handle themselves around the one they love if they smell their blood I remember now" she sighs "but she shouldn't have hid it from me" she adds. "And if I smell hers it may do the same I-i'd have to go after her I have to go after her" she says shocked but by that point you were already deep into the woods to be alone like you always were.