𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

"COME ON ROXY." Roxy whispered to herself as she tried to flash onto the stage at the Orpheum, she saw flickers of the crowd and Julie's voice but she was still stuck in the hypnosis of Caleb. Reggie and Alex had escaped, now it left Luke and her, he glanced at her with a glisten in his eyes, he was trying so hard it nearly drained whatever life he had left. "Roxy do it now!" She muttered to herself as she gave one last push and finally opened her eyes. There she was, the place where she dreamed on playing, now strumming the strings of her guitar proudly playing with her other 2 bandmates. Reggie grinned widely at the sight of the girl as she looked towards him, she took slow steps so she was close to him, her fingers dance on each string perfectly causing a tune to ring out.

"Keep holding on, never look back!" Roxy sang into a nearby microphone as her eyes scanned the room when a crackle like a glitching TV echoed throughout the building. A flicker of a figure on the left side of the stage appeared as the band worriedly glanced at the spot hoping their leader was able to push through. "And it's, one, two, three, four times. That'll I'll try for one more nights, light a fire in my eyes!"

"I'm going out of my mind!" Finally the boy fully appeared as Julie grabbed a microphone and ran towards the middle of the stage to meet the boy she had grown to fascinate. "Whatever happens even if I'm the last standing, imma stand tall, imma stand tall!"

"Whatever happens even when everything's down, imma stand tall, imma tall! I gotta keep on dreaming, cause I gotta catch that feeling, whatever happens even if I'm the last standing, imma stand tall, imma stand tall!"

"Like I'm glowing in the dark, I keep on going when it's all flaming apart, yeah, I know it with all my heart! Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh!"

"Whatever happen!"

"Whatever happens, even if I'm the last standing, imma stand tall. Imma stand tall." Alex stood up from his drum set and confidently sang towards the crowd.

"Whatever happens even if I'm the last standing, imma stand tall!" He turned towards the girl beside him as she stood close to the microphone.

"Imma stand tall!" The both sang

"Stand tall!"

"Stand tall!"

"Whatever happens even if I'm the last standing, imma stand tall, imma stand tall. Whatever happens even when everything's down, imma stand tall, imma stand tall, I gotta keep on dreaming, cause I gotta catch that feeling. Whatever happens even if I'm the last standing, imma stand tall, imma stand tall." The group stood together at the front of the stage as people cheered loudly, Roxy squeezed Reggie's hand. They all bowed down but as soon as they did, the same result happened, they flashed away.

She laid on the ground, pain coursed throughout her body as she felt tears rundown her face. It hurt everywhere her legs, her head, her arms, her chest, everything you could think of was hurting. It felt like someone had stomped on her then set her on fire, it didn't stop, not one bit as she let out broken sobs.

"I....I already know I said this but uh, thank you, guys." Julie's voice didn't help with the head he that Linder in Roxy head as Reggie somehow found the strength to speak.

"Your welcome." He mumbled as the Alex groaned.

"Dude!" Luke breathed out, the lights in the empty garage turned on which revealed a pile of teens on the ground. They were a mess as there bodies tangled together on the hardwood floor, Roxy lifted aching arm to give her a weak smile and a wave.