Chapter 13: Are female stars now so ugly?

CHAPTER 13

Hearing dong dong dong sound from the inside, Li Zixi looked at the source of the sound.

  Ye Handong is standing at the door, also looking inside from time to time. He is really worried about not renovating according to his requirements this time. When he turned his head, he saw Li Zixi's eyes, but he has no intention of inviting Li Zixi in to take a look.

  "Well, do you have any other things?"

  Li Zixi retracted her gaze and said, "No, you must be busy, goodbye." With that, Li Zixi left.

  Seeing that the boss hasn't come back for so long, Ah Li came out and asked, "Boss, who was it just now, why does the voice I heard so familiar."

  Ye Handong said nonchalantly: "The woman downstairs."

  Ah Li heard that it was the woman downstairs, his eyes lit up and said excitedly: "It turns out to be the beauty downstairs. It's a pity that I didn't see just now."

  Ye Handong gave him a weird look and said, "Beauty? Staying by my side for so long, the vision is still so bad? That can be called a beautiful woman? A female ghost is almost the same!"

  Ah Li seemed to not understand what the boss meant and said puzzledly: "The one downstairs is indeed a beautiful woman, probably still a little star. Last time I saw a woman standing next to her, seemed to be her assistant, looks pretty too."

  Ye Handong was stunned and said, "Are the appearance requirements for female stars now in the entertainment industry so low?"

  Ah Li finally understood Ye Handong's words this time, with doubt he said, "Boss, don't you like that type of girl the most? Why, did you change sexuality today?"

  Ye Handong frowned and said, "From whom did you hear that I like the types of female celebrity the most? When did I have an ideal type? Why don't I know! Besides, *Lao zi likes normal woman, okay, definitely not a lioness!"

[*Lao zi – 'I, your father', usually said out of anger; sometimes with arrogance almost like mild swearing]

  After talking, Ye Handong went to the room and watched the master worker do the renovation, must personally watch this time so as not to make a mistake again.

  Ah Li, hearing what Ye Handong said, was feeling somewhat baffled. He touched his nose and went in with Ye Handong.

  Li Zixi didn't take the elevator, and went straight down the stairs.

  She was thinking while walking, unexpectedly, the man upstairs turned out to be outstanding.

  However, a man with such a good temperament and a nice voice is an evildoer. Although the looks are her type, she would not choose such a man as her boyfriend. This kind of man can only be appreciated and not to be played with.

  Not two minutes after thinking about it, she heard a knock on the door. No way, so fast? No, the cake can't be delivered so soon.

  She looked outside through the video doorbell and turned out to be Chen Pingping.

  Chen Pingping didn't expect Li Zixi to open the door for her so soon. She was taken aback when she saw Li Zixi's appearance, and then said: "Xixi, you didn't remove your makeup just now when you slept. Which eyeliner did you use? Don't use it again, your face is spent ah. Your hair is also messy."

  After listening to Chen Pingping's words, Li Zixi just stood there blankly. Five seconds later, she quickly ran to the bathroom. Seeing the messy hair in the mirror, the black corners of her eyes, and the red drool at the corners of her mouth, she was a little messy.