𓂺

𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐫𝐲𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 30𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

I leaned against the shelf, catching my breath. Once I saw Fathan running towards me, I took off running again.

We've been doing this for the past 15 minutes, chasing eachother around Walmart.

We ended up running out of the store and all the way to the car. "My legs hurt." I mumbled, opening the car door and getting in.

"You sweaty as hell." He said, laughing. "Its not funny. You started chasing me for no reason." I responded, taking my shoes off and putting my feet over the vents once he cut the a/c on.

"Bambi, you upset?" He asked making me nod. He started laughing again, rubbing my leg. I breathed in, falling back in the seat.

I wiped my face and frowned, already knowing I was going to breakout. I sighed and closed my eyes, cooling off.

-

I pulled my socks up my leg, listening to my momma talk.

"If you didn't want me, why'd you adopt me?" I asked, wiggling my feet before putting the other one on. "Thats a good question but the answer is I don't know. I really don't." She replied, rubbing the side of her head.

"So you adopted a child for no reason?" I said, leaning over to grab my chapstick off the nightstand. "Guess I did. I ordered you some more skirts and tops also." She said as I sighed and looked up at her.

"I told you I was going to do it, I didn't want you to use your money." I said, putting the chapstick on. She smiled.

"I wanted to, plus I found this cute ass outfit that I know you'll like." She said. I laughed a bit by how excited she was getting.

Everytime she buys me clothes, she gets excited. One thing I like about her adopting me. I buttoned up the high waisted shorts I was wearing before looking at my closet door.

"Oh yea, Ashtons coming over to stay for a few days." She said making me frown my face up. "Okay." I mumbled, standing up and grabbing a pair of my shoes.

"Where you going?" She asked, watching what I was doing. I looked over at her, not responding because she already knew where I was going.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Why don't you like him?" She questioned after sighing. I bit my tongue and looked down at the floor before grabbing my phone and charger.

"No reason." I responded, walking out the room and down the stairs.