Chapter 54

Camera

The two children ran havoc the moment they left the car, each of their eyes filled with wonder as they wander around the arena.

Countless people with each background and talent came, their eyes held solemnity and excitement. It was a sight for Juan, quite different from her expectations yet familiar in contrast.

Like what you see on TV, a train of people can be seen lining up, each other has a white paper taped on their chest with numbers written on it. The humungous arena where several cameras and other filming equipment can be seen along with the booming sound that pierces through your ears.

A cameraman moves from people to people as he interviews some and another captures the behind the scene ft the show.

"Juan Jie, will JuJu and Xiao Ruo get some screen time?" She heard the underlying word behind Yu Han's words and she understood his concern.

There are too many people, she's afraid that the two children wouldn't even be shown to the camera but she didn't say it directly. She believes in He Yan, that calm and strong-willed woman who she aspires to be.

"It'll be fine" she said after finally managing to get the two rascals in place.

"Mommy! We still want to see the celebrities!" JuJu shouted, her face filled with unwillingness as she pouted at Juan, trying to make let her go.

"No, what if you get lost? Didn't you two promise to listen to the adult before?" The two hung their head in guilt, the other one was real but the other was not, JuJu was thinking of ways to make that cameraman see her.

She remembers that her mother loves to watch reality shows and most likely she'll watch this talent show. For her to appear in just a minute, would make her leap in joy.

"Sorry Aunt Juan" Xiao Ruo said while I snickered inside my head.

"We won't do it again mommy!" I blinked my big pretty eyes at her and as usual, she fell for it, even Yu Han.

"Okay, the kids were just too excited Juan Jie" Yu Han smiled and caressed both of our heads while I beam at him.

I knew that acting cute and selling meng would melt their hearts, I knew it!

Juan knew that she shouldn't let her sight away from these two kids, moreover they were taken from their parents before so she doesn't want to feel that again. Even so, she let her guard down, Xiao Ruo's mother wouldn't let her child be in harm's way. She must have let a few bodyguards come with them in secret.

"Look, mommy! I'm number 305!" JuJu shouted proudly, she wouldn't wait for that long to audition, she just knew that trusting her golden thighs is the best move.

"I'm number 306!" Xiao Ruo chirped behind making the two adults laughed at them.

"Well, did you two practiced?" Yu Han asked, his eyes twinkling in curiosity.

"We did! We practiced ac-" JuJu stopped him from continuing his words.

"You can't say it! The walls have ears! Our plan should only be known to us!" JuJu whispered but her voice was loud, a stark contrast to what she said.

Her words made the following people curious and felt funny, moreover, the cameraman seemed to capture that moment and proceeds to interview those two beautiful children.

"Hello, we just want to interview the two kids, can we-" the cameraman was able to finish his sentence when JuJu all of a sudden shouted.

"Oh no! I didn't clean my face!" The man behind the camera smiled and put the lenses of the camera on the seemingly conscious JuJu.

"No! JuJu is the prettiest!" Xiao Ruo shouted, his eyes held solemnity. A serious expression but was done on a chibi child makes everyone laughed.

"Well then, who's the prettiest for you? JuJu or your mommy?" With that, the audience's eyes shone in laughter and chuckled at the cameraman's tricky question.

The boy felt like he was answering one of the most difficult questions in the world and frown before answering.

"It's JuJu because daddy said that mommy is the most beautiful person in his eyes so for me it's JuJu!"

The crowd held amazement at the little boy's wit and at the same time, feel that his mother would certainly blush if she sees this.

In JuJu's mind, she held a thumbs up after hearing Xiao Ruo's answer. She didn't know that Xiao Ruo could become wittier, unconsciously, she thought of it as her effect on Xiao Ruo.

In the future when He Yan sees it:

He Yan: Wu Rong Heng! What was that?
Rong Heng: Well, I was just praising you for your beauty, my dear wife.

***
Chapter 54 is up!

Well, He Yan is indeed beautiful but she's much handsome!

Anyways, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!