Jason Voorhees x Male Reader

Thanks everyone for the love recently, and sorry about less consitstant posts, I've been a bit under the weather (not covid related) and haven't been able to write as much... But here's a new shot anyway :) thank you all and happy reading!

Btw requests are still more than welcome and even encouraged, anything you want! And I'll make it happen!

3rd POV

   Y/n laid down on the dusty bed, his body sinking a bit into the old mattress. It had been a stressful day for the boy, but now it would pay off, because he was finally there, Crystal Lake, where it all began.

   When y/n was a child, every summer he'd get sent off to Camp Crystal Lake, and every summer, tragedy struck. Now y/n was back, confident he'd see him again, Jason Voorhees.

   Y/n was finally an adult, and finally managed to sneak into the abandoned campsite, despite the police patrolling the outskirts of the forest, not daring to go further in, fearing what they'd find inside.

   It had been years since y/n had seen the man who he considered to be a childhood friend. He was deformed and rotting, but his heart was new and pure, and y/n missed the company Jason provided when he was a child in the forest.

   Jason was already an adult by the time y/n had really started to realize what he was doing to the counselors at the camp, but the boy didn't mind that his friend was doing such horrible acts, y/n knew it was never really his fault, there were outside influences.

    Y/n sighed and got up from his spot on the bed, looking over to his overnight bag and pulling out his battery lantern, switching it on and grabbing a snack as well.

   The boy looked around again, seeing little paw prints from raccoons, squirrels and other forest critters, leaving imprints in the dust, as well as his own footprints, and a set of very, very large boot prints.

    Y/n smiled when he saw the boot prints, knowing exactly who they belonged to, and excitedly looking around more, becoming impatient at the thought of being reunited with his best friend.

    "Jason! Hurry up and come home! I miss you so much!" Y/n screamed into the void, becoming too impatient to wait any longer. Then silence. No sound came from anywhere, the cabin didn't break beneath y/n's weight, and he couldn't hear the owls anymore.

    Suddenly breaking the silence was the sound of very heavy boots hitting old wood. Y/n's smile grew as he shot up from the bed, opening his arms for a hug.

   When an extremely large figure rounded the corner and stepped into the doorframe, y/n's smile dropped and his arms fell to his bag, reaching for a knife. This was not Jason.

    "For christ's sake… Tom we have another one!" A very tall officer spoke into a walkie talkie, not noticing y/n's small blade, or the tears welling up in his e/c eyes.

    "Fuck off, prick! I'm busy!" Y/n yelled, pushing the officer down and rushing past him, lazily stringing his bag along with him as he dashed out of the cabin and into the forest.

    Y/n's legs were burning after running over all the overgrown roots and weeds in the forest. His knees, elbows and hands were scraped and bloodied from running so long and his nose was freezing in the cold night air, this was not going as planned.

    The boy sat under a tree, knees hugged tightly to his chest, on the verge of tears. He could hear the policemen in the distance calling out for him, and begging him to come out. Then silence, just as before.

    It was an erie quiet, chilling and unsettling. The forest seemed to be dead, no animals or people made any noise for a long while. Before y/n saw him, the large figure blocking out the moonlight.

   Y/n wanted to jump up and say hello, but he knew what had just happened to the police officers at this point and didn't want to startle Jason. So he opted to snap a twig he found instead to alert his undead protector of his presence.

   "Jason? Is that you?" Y/n said softly, seeing Jason whip around and stomp towards the boy, a terrifying sight, even for someone accustomed to it.

    "It's y/n! I'm y/n! I'm back! Like I promised I would be? Do you remember me?" Y/n asked, a hint of panic gripping his voice. Jason stopped in his tracks, then slowly approached the boy, this time with a gentle demeanor.

    Jason got close enough to kneel down in front of y/n, placing his weapon at his side and bringing a hesitant hand to the younger boys face, as if to double check it was really him.

    "Hey Jason… it's been a while, huh?" Y/n said, relieved that Jason seemed to remember him. The larger man ran his scarred and bruised hand over y/n's face, admiring how soft it felt against his fingers and how much it reminded him of when y/n was a child playing with him in the lake.

    Both men sighed in unison, y/n letting out a chuckle. The smaller boy leaned into Jason's hand, a smile that could melt the artic plastered on his face.

    Jason promptly scooped y/n up, into his arms and made his way back to the cabins, to help y/n get settled into his new home. The smaller boy was obviously surprised at Jason's incredible strength and clung tightly to his tattered shirt.

    "At least take me to dinner first! Woah!" Y/n sputtered, staring at the ground as Jason marched effortlessly through the forest that had all but killed y/n a few moments ago.

    The larger man let out a confused grunt as he walked, not making any connections with what y/n had just said, the only thing on his mind was getting to spend time with his best friend.

    Y/n never loosened his grip on Jason's shirt for the whole trip, and even when the pair walked into the cabin neither of them let go.

    "I missed you allot... It's nice to have you back..." Y/n said softly, resting his head on Jason's chest, breathing in his earthy scent, he smelled like gardening in the rain, y/n liked this smell.

    Jason returned with a satisfied hum, hugging y/n tightly and resting his head on top of y/n's soft h/c hair. The two stayed like that for a long time, taking in each other's company and energy, just enjoying the moment.

    "I can't wait to completely move in! I'm never losing you again." Y/n stated firmly, getting hugged just a bit tighter in response, but not so hard as to hurt the younger boy. Jason had always been gentle with y/n, and he wasn't planning on changing any time soon.

    As soon as Jason put y/n down they set to work cleaning up the cabin in which y/n was to be living in, it was going to be hard work but it would pay off in the end when they would finally be together...

1229 words

I'm sorry for the shitty pacing of this one, I just had it in my head and couldn't put it into writing the way I wanted to, I hope it suffices as a proper shot for all of you though... I promise to make a better Jason shot later on, but this is just what I could think of for now, thanks you! Happy reading