60

seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours, before you knew it, you were vast asleep in inumakis arms.

his head was on on top of yours, the side of his cheek against the top of your head. you could feel his chest falling and rising as you were still pressed against his upper body with your arms around his waist.

after a while, you finally woke up in peace, opening your eyes slightly and burying your head a little more in inumakis chest as you were wrapped in his arms. the whole room was silent which was suspicious to you since there were 7 litteral kids in one room.

you yawned silently and looked around as you rubbed your eyes softly. you noticed what had caused the silence, it was the fact that everyone was asleep as well.

most of the students laid on the couch, whereas yuuji was laying peacefully on the floor, you wondered how that happened.

then you noticed nobara sleeping too, you smiled at her position as she had her head laid on a pillow that was against makis thighs, her legs were on the couch, on megumi.

megumi who was also sleeping had his head leaned on pandas shoulder, 'must be fluffy.' you thought to yourself as you saw how peacefully megumi was sleeping.

suddenly you felt thirsty, you wanted a glass of water as your throat felt kind off dry. you didnt want to move from your current spot as the warmth of inumaki was extremely comfortable.

but your thirst grew, so you sat up properly, as quietly as you could since you didnt want to wake anyone up.

you silently got off inumakis lap, standing up and stretching as you stood on the floor, with your arms above your head and slightly bending your back backwards.

you scanned the room in search of any water bottles of cups, but found none. you sighed in disappointment, you were still fairly tired and didnt necessarily want to make a whole road trip for some water.

but staying hydrated is important so you started walking to makis door, you figured she wouldnt have any cups otherwise she would have placed them on the table.

shrugging it off, you didnt have cups in your room as well, just your own water bottle if you were to wake up thirsty, food in the room was not allowed anyways. which goes in contradiction to the fact that panda brought snacks earlier.

you arrived in front of makis door and saw it was unlocked, which meant you could go back in without any problem. you didnt mind the small sleepover.

extending your arm, you grabbed the handle of the door and pulled it down. the handle made a slight cracking sound in the process of going down and you quickly looked behind you to see if you woke someone up.

you saw inumaki shift in his spot and heard him slightly groan, you prayed he wouldnt wake up. waiting if he went to sleep or not, you relaxed as he didnt seem to be awake.

and so you disappeared into the hallway, on your way to your room to grab your water bottle and drink some fresh water.

you passed all rooms on the second floor and arrived at the stairs to go down. you quickly looked at the clock in the hallway and noticed it was 2AM.

which was logical since you saw it was still pitch black outside when you woke up in makis room.

going down the stairs, you went down in a normal pace, not rushing and not too slow either.

when you got down to the first floor, the floor where the first years slept, you scanned the hallways before continuing to walk. it would be awfully suspicious if someone saw you come down from the second years floor at two in the morning.

luckily for you, there was no one and you went to walk to your room, which was the second closest to the stairs. you passed nobaras room and stood in front of your door.

the door wasnt locked so you opened it in one swift motion, not caring about any cracks that were heard since the entire floor was empty anyways.

you went into your room and immediately noticed your bottle of water on your desk right in front of you.

not caring about closing the door behind you, you approached the bottle and stood in front of your desk to grab it. you extended your arm, ready to take it with you.

but then you felt a presence behind you. you cursed yourself for not closing the door earlier and figured it would most likely be a teacher, nanami, or kaito. you didnt take in account that it couldve been an intruder as well.

you froze in your spot as you felt them come closer to you, your arm still slightly extended in front of you as you were about to grab the bottle.