34.What I lost

Type and Tharn are kissing each other..when Tharn saw a baby behind...he smiles to see that girl and then...with a loud voice there is blood all over the floor...he looked at small girl ...soaked in blood Tharn looked at Type he is also laying on the bed soaked in blood...he saw his mom ...

Mom why did you kill people's ... didn't you feel bad..mom started laughing and that snatches her gun and shoots his mom...

Tharn: looked at something and wake up...he runs towards the washroom and vomit....he is crying and vomiting...

Nigel: Sir, you okay...she opens the wardrobe and gave him candy to make him feel better...

I am so sorry sir...I am really sorry since from last three years I am watching you suffer... it's all my mistake ...I shouldn't let Type leave that day....

Tharn: No Nigel it's his mistake...I have put all my efforts day and night to make him safe and what he did....I am a very normal person Nigel but what I saw that day it was so disturbing...I saw her again in the same condition..Tharn gets up again to vomit...Nigel, please help me please let all this disappear...I can't take this....Tharn cried...

Nigel came out crying feeling bad for Tharn and saw Ema is standing outside the door..she asked... he again saw her...Nigel nodded....when he will get rid of this... maybe Type can help him...

Nigel: No... it's better if he stays away from him..look at him....he is trying to forget things but Type will make him remember everything...I can't see him suffering alone...he hardly talk ...stay always quiet and remain involve in his work...

Ema: Tharn Kao is here he wanted to see you...

Tharn: looked at the kid standing behind Ema...come here kiddo....

Kao: dadda are you busy??

Tharn: for you, I am always free...Tharn looking at Kao quietly...

Kao: what??

Tharn: your Eyes are just like you Momma...

Kao: Type Momma....

Tharn: Hmm...

Kao: are you unwell...??

Tharn: hes baby but now i am fine...he hugged Kao tightly...and cried silently...

Tharn and Ema are already divorced and Ema stays in a different room with Kao...kao sometimes sleeps with Nigel or Tharn also...but he hardly let Kao sleep with him.... coz he reminds him of Type and most of the time Tharn drinks at night so...he let his son stay bit away from him...soecially at nught...

Next day..

Nigel: sir I have something to tell you...

Tharn: yes Ema...

Nigel: Type is coming tomorrow he has completed his studies...and he has not decided which stream he will choose for his next-level education...so he will stay here for sometime and later leave for other country....

Tharn: Okay ...just tell him my routine so that he won't show his face to me...and ask him stay away from the mansion....I don't want to see him...

Nigel: yes sir...I will take care of that...

Tharn was restless that Type is coming tomorrow after 3 years he is coming back ...tharn closed his eyes and remembered...

Doctor: Tharn Type condition is critical but we will try to save both kids...

Tharn: Both kids...??

Doctor: Yes Type is pregnant with twins...how would you are not aware of this...
Oh ...Mr. Tun has not informed you this....maybe the machines at your home which we have installed are not working properly...

Tharn felt so happy..please doctor save my both child and my Type too...tharn was waiting for three hours and when the doctor came...

Doctor: Tharn we couldn't save the girl...actually she died coz of the bullet which tear her heart...her body is in the morgue area...I will suggest you not to see...

Tharn: sit there and cried....but he chose to see his girl....when he saw the body... he vomit then and there the only coz that small which they were calling as a body was in bad condition coz of bullet....it even doesn't look like a body....

Tharn fainted there only and then someone took him out...he keeps on vomiting....and he closed his eyes in anger...

I have put so much effort to save him...I asked him no matter what doesn't come out....I have requested him again and again don't come out...I worked my ass out to arrange everything .....I only know how I gather the courage to fight my mother....and I am a person who never killed a rat...killed his own mother....with my hands...I am scared of blood but I was soaked in the blood of Type my Mom...and my daughter too ....

That small baby looks like just a lump of flesh...that was my daughter....after all this...I merely lost type...coz of his mistake....

Tharn never disobeyed his mom coz he was terrorized when she killed his teacher.... that's why he always stays quiet in front of his mom....he married a girl who even don't love him but for the first time he wanted to fight her...coz of Type and I asked only one thing from him not to come out....why did he do that....

This all things are too terrifying for Tharn....Tharn still saw his daughter in his dream....and how mom shot her(she Shot Type but Tharn saw that she shot his daughter directly) and he saw in his dream that how he shot his mom.... the blood is all over the place...then again that destroyed body of his daughter....tharn get on his knees and cried like hell....why did you do that...

Which part of my plan you didn't understand Type....when everyone knew that my mom will try to kill you first then why did you come....is my life is more than that small unborn baby...No Type I won't forgive you...I wanted my mom to be in jail for her whole life but never wanted her to be dead....and I killed her...killing someone can make your life a living hell...I don't care Type what you think...but I am clear on this...the person whom I loved the most has hurt my feelings most...tharn went to his home at night and sleep....

Tharn: No...baby....No mom she is a kid don't please mom, please...Type.....he saw his mom, Type, and his daughter are lying on the floor soaked in blood and Tharn is crying....he opens his eyes crying and scared....He remembered the body of his daughter...and he again vomits....he was hiding behind couch and crying in corner...his mom is scaring him in his dreams...

Nigel: oh god not again...why God ...why are you are making him suffer....he has done so much for everyone and now he is blaming himself for his daughter and Mother's death...please someone help him...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.