12. PLAN IS PLAN

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😎😎

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew ended the call with that unknown number. But he didn't realised someone heard the whole conversation.

" I knew whatever happened today at mall, it was your plan! You played well I must say! " Said Mew's mom while standing behind Mew.

Mew's eyes wide and he slowly turned around and saw his mom was standing behind him while holding hands. Mew took a relief breath he was so shocked that who heard it.

" Mommm you scared me to death! " Said Mew and took a breath. She giggled.

" Son! I know you are very possessive for him but.... I never thought you will hurt him like this! Listen, I have always supported you but.... This is wrong Mew! " Said Mew's mom. Mew sighed.

" I regret what actually happened but I planned something else which was not hurtful for him. I just wanted Gulf to get blackmailed emotionally but I never knew he will fall and actually my plan goes wrong. But PLAN IS PLAN! " Said Mew. Mew's mom look at him with eyes wide.

" What plan Mew? Tell me What you actually planned and how you met that girl? Because I know you can't hurt Gulf and not even think in your dreams! " Asked mew's mom.

" *sigh* let me tell you what actually happened and what I planned.....when you informed me that you are with Gulf and going to mall that time........

/flashback few hours ago at Mew's office cabin/

" Haishhhh! Anyways I'm happy baby that you are with mom. I wish I can be with you but sadly I have some work. Anyways if I finished it fast I will go and join him there! I already missing him badly I wish I can be with him!

I hate when you don't listen to me Gulf! You not even allowing bodyguards to be around you so that I can keep an eye on you all the time. It's hard for them too to guard you secretly.... Argh, what should I do!!! " Said Mew while looking outside his office window and having coffee mug in his hand.

Suddenly, Mew got a call from the receptionist. Mew received it and receptionist informed that someone came to meet him. Mew told to send in. Receptionist nodded and ended the call.

" May I come in sir? " Said a girl stand on the cabin door. Mew just hummed while looking outside the window. That girl entered and saw a hot and mascular physique guy standing and looking outside the window.

" So receptionist told me you came here for something important. What is it? " Asked Mew in stern voice.

" Sir I need a job badly. I need to pay my rent or else my stupid ass owner will kick me out of the room. I need money sir please give me a job! I'm qualified too you can check my certificates! " Said that girl. Mew turned around and look at that girl.

" I told you 100 times there is no job for you! I remember you really messed with so many employees here calling them and asking for some job here. Even the HR department is very angry with your behaviour and I got lots of complaints about you from them! That's why I decided to deal with you directly today.

Listen we have no current vacancies so try somewhere else! Stop disturbing everyone here! " Said Mew. That girl sighed and took a seat.

" Hmmm...coming straight to the point, This company is my dream and you.....is my dream husband! I have seen your interviews everywhere and I really fell in love with you and just wanted to work in this company so that..... I can come close to you! " That girl confessed. Mew's eyes wide and he laughed loudly.