14. UNDER HIS SPELL

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

It's being a week.....

In the whole week, Gulf and Mew was living a peaceful life. Gulf was being a very obedient husband and he was following every rule of Mew.

Mew was extremely happy to see Gulf like this. He was smiling with no end. Every morning, Gulf never forget to send his pic to Mew and whenever he go somewhere he took Cody or jaren with him. Gulf's leg is absolutely fine now and he can walk properly. Still, Mew always try to come fast home so that he can be with Gulf.

Every morning, it's was a rule for him to send pic, then do the morning chords, then wear what Mew has already choose for him and then went to the dining room where Mew's mom and Gulf always eat breakfast together while talking.

Mew daily watched Gulf from webcam footage monitor which is in his desk and smirked. He was happy that Gulf wasn't going against him and obeying everything. Gulf was totally UNDER HIS SPELL.

" Son? Are you okay? Why you smirking? " Asked Mew's dad. Mew showed his screen.

" You are keeping an eye on him? Why??? You know Gulf is so innocent he will never cheat you!! " Said mew's dad.

" Says who? I never said I'm keeping an eye on him just because he will cheat me. He will never because he totally knows how crazy I'm for him. And I'm just keeping an eye on him so that I can see his every move. I can't live without him dad. He is love of my life and I just don't want him to be disappear from my eyes not even for minutes. That's why! " Said Mew while sipping coffee.

" I never knew he will make you a crazy lover! You sounds so scary you know that? " Said mew's dad.

" Hah! Look who's talking? The one who almost did the same to get married to my mom. What you think I don't know? Even if you are not my biological father... We still somehow share the same brain cells! " Said Mew and laughed loudly. Mew's dad said nothing just chuckled.

" Yes I did that to get her when your dad died in an accident. I came to know she is alone and she need someone and you need a father to be taken care of. I won her but it was hard to win you, but Gulf is like a lucky charm to us that he entered and you accepted me! " Said Mew's dad. Mew smiled.

" I'm sorry for being rude with you at earlier days. It was hard for me to accept you and your love. Yeah Gulf made me realise that you really live me as son and you cared about me a lot. The pen you gifted me at my first day of college remember?? " Asked Mew. Mew's dad nodded. Mew opened his drawer and showed it to his dad.

" I always kept it safe with me and all the gifts you gave to me because even if I never accepted you at those days but still, I kept it with me. I'm sorry dad for realising it late. I realized I was so rude with you at earlier days. I hope you forgave me. " Said Mew. Mew's dad smiled happily and hugged Mew tightly.

" I'm glad you realised it. Don't be sorry it was just a phase which is passed now and I'm glad to have you my son! Thank you for accepting me. I already forgave you because I always accepted everything related to your mom and you are my son! And you always made me proud! " Said Mew's dad and patted at mew's shoulder proudly. Mew smiled. Suddenly their phones rang together.

Both the husbands got a call from their wifeys. Mew and his dad look at each other.

" Your wife? " Asked Mew. His dad nodded.