20. WORKING WITH YOU

Not to forget🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (🔞RAIKANTOPENI🔞) ....... At the beginning, there is slight 🔞 contents. Hahha it's a small gift again for my readers hahahah🙈🙈🙈😎😎😎😂😂😂!!!! Those who are not comfortable they can skip the part. I will mark the start and end.

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Next day finally came...... At morning.

Gulf was in deep sleep but suddenly he don't know why he was feeling some sensation in his body somewhere. He felt like he was imagining in sleep but it was not when he slowly opened his eyes that sensation hit him very hard.

Gulf finally realised that that sensation was on his lower side. He ruffled his eyes and try to open it to see what is happening. When he finally opened he saw someone is inside the blanket. He was scared for a second but then he heard some choking sounds.

Gulf realised who is it. He slowly opened the blanket and saw Mew was busy in sucking Gulf's member. Gulf throw his head on pillow and started moaning softly with closed eyes. When Mew heard those moans he came to know Gulf woke up.

Mew smirked evilly and started sucking more sensually and woth his hot warmest tongue around everywhere to give pleasure. Gulf was becoming a mess second by second.

" Mhmm~!! Meeeeewww~! At early morning again? Seriously? " Said Gulf while moaning. Mew just hummed and that vibration was like a heaven. Gulf gripped his bedsheets while arching his body in pleasure.

" Mhmmm~! I can't help it baby! I was horny as fuck at morning and then I saw your morning wood so I thought, let me help both of us. I'm such a good hubby! " Said Mew in a naughty way inside the blanket while sucking and giving the best blowjob.

" Ahh~ Mhmmm~!! Mewww!! You are so good~! Sssss mhmmm~!! Fuck!!! How like how many hours you are...? " Asked Gulf huskily while moaning.

" I don't remember. " Said Mew. Gulf chuckled moaned more loudly.

" Mhmmm~ ahhhh Mew~!! I'm about to cumm~!! Mhmm faster!!!! Fasterr~!! Ahh ahhh~!!! " Said Gulf while moaning loudly in the room which was filled with it already.

" Cum for me baby!!! Mhmm~!! Cumm in my mouth! Release it and give me a nice white ribbon~!! " Said Mew sensually while stroking and sucking Gulf's hardened member while stroking his as well. Gulf gripped the bedsheets more.

" Ahhh ahhhh I'm cumming Mew~~~~!!! Ahhhh ahhh fuckkk I can't..... Aaaahhhhhh~!!! " Said Gulf and he released all the load in Mew's mouth while Mew came with few strokes still he was hard. Mew swallowed it happily and came out of the blanket on top of Gulf.

Both were huffing badly with full of sweat. Mew look at Gulf and sucked his neck made hickeys. Gulf smiled and sucked Mew's neck and made a beautiful hickey.

" Hahah baby marked me already? " Said Mew with a smirk.

" I did that so that your new assistant will already see that you are already taken! " Said Gulf possessively. Mew laughed loudly and kissed Gulf softly and passionately.

" Baby how many times I have to tell you that you don't have to be insecured and worried about this matter? He is a kid and he is just a assistant. It's only work relation with him baby! " Said Mew softly. Gulf nodded.

" Better be! Or else I will chop your dick and feed it to stray dogs first and then I will chop that guy and give it to wolves! " Said Gulf in deep tone but still looks cute. Mew laughed loudly and hugged Gulf more tightly.