22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Days flew into week....... Nothing changed..... Except one thing.... Messed life for both the couples.

From the day Mild came to know that Milly is going to die he is already in shock state and he didn't spoke any work with anyone not even with Milly but he was taking a very good care which he always do but now a lot. Still, Mild was just like a body without a soul.

Mild was keep hugging and crying on Milly's shoulders every time but he was speechless. He don't know what to say, what to feel like a broken soul. Even Gulf have called a lot of times to mild but Mild didn't picked his calls.

Milly told Mild to share this with Gulf but obviously not in this condition. She wanted Mild to accept this first so that she can tell and handle this with Gulf. Because the second closest person for her was Gulf like a brother and Mew as brother's husband which she respects a lot.

On other hand, Mew and Gulf was having a lot of fights related to Tar. Mew was trying his best to be calm and handle Gulf calmly but Gulf was on top anger. Sometimes with soothing words Gulf can get calm somehow or sometimes...... * fake cough cough* :p

But somehow, Gulf was feeling like something is wrong with Mild and Milly. No one is picking up his calls. Gulf was scared that maybe they fought or something else. He wanted to know but he wait for them to tell by their own.

" Baby, give them some time they will talk with you! Give them some space. They must be facing something which they can't share. Don't be sad like this please. " Said Mew in a soft tone while hugging Gulf. Gulf sighed.

" I don't know why but I'm having some bad vibes as if something very wrong is gonna happen. Like a six sense. Don't know why but I'm having some bad feeling from Mild and Milly's side as if they....... *sigh* I don't know what to do they are not even picking up my calls. But you are right I should wait. " Said Gulf sadly. Mew hugged Gulf more tightly and keep caressing his hairs.

" Don't think this everything will be fine baby. It's very late let's sleep. I remember you and mom are going tomorrow for shopping right?! " Asked Mew. Gulf nodded.

" Then you should sleep baby. Don't worry everything will be fine. Give them some time. Maybe they will call you later. Okay? Now calm down naaa~! " Said Mew in a baby tone. Gulf smiled and hugged him.

" Mew, how's the behaviour of that shitty secretary now? Now what he did??? I'm so sick of him now Mew! Why don't you fire him?

I'm telling you Mew from him also I get a very bad vibe. Try to be away from him hubby. " Said Gulf in a very protective tone. Mew smiled.

" Even if he did that intensionally, he is just a kid. And also he is just an assistant for me which is doing his work nicely. What else I want? Nothing baby. So stop worrying about this and when he tries to do anything more I scold him simple or else I will fire him. " Said Mew calmly.

" He did something more again?? What he did? Tell me Mew what he did? That little shitty, how dare he did that?! " Asked Gulf in an anger tone. Mew realised that in flow what he said.

" B......baby it's nothing like that. He.. He did some mistakes in work but he is in learning period so I forgave him. " Said Mew. Everyone get scared of Mew's aura but the only thing he is scared of is Gulf's anger.

" You still didn't answered my question Mew. What he did??? Nowadays I saw you were stressed a bit and whenever I ask you you simply just say its work, which wasn't and I know that.... So now spill it out! " Said Gulf while looking at Mew with dark expression. Mew sighed.