016

Dominic POV

Me and Ant walk in the house all we get is mugs from Kennedy and Brooklyn.  I know she hate me right now. But , She don't know my reasons for her to be mad.

" Come on Lyn! We putting the house our rooms on  lockdown!" Kennedy said getting up off the couch.

" Ong! You wanna come with mama pooh? U look sleepy." Lyn said trynna grab kacey cuz he was rubbing his eyes. 

" Bye Daddy Boy" I said waving at kacey as he smiled.

" Aye man , We know it's tension between y'all and them females. But don't come in here starting shit." Braydon explained.

" Ight we got you." Ant said as i just shook my head.

" Ight y'all rooms on the opposite side of the house." Jano said pointing to the opposite direction ken and brook went.

" Ight homies , Peace out." I said throwing up a duces at everybody as i walked to my room.

I don't know why brooklyn was so mad. That ain't even like her. She don't never get that mad.  She at least try to get an understanding first. Something ain't right with her and imma find out.  So imma head to her room.

🚪 Knock Knock*

" Oh it's the dumb bitch! Ion got time-

" What's going on with you?" I asked her straight up since i'm worried about her.

" Nah, What's going on with you? Cuz lately you been acting a damn fool." She said trynna push me out.

" You wouldn't have sprung out on me like that. You would've at least heard what i had to say." I said sitting next to sleeping kacey in his room.

" I'm glad you noticed that because you and my brothers were my top priority. But now i have other responsibilities and don't wake him up!" she said getting upset.

" But you acting like you can't communicate with a nigga. I'm trynna spend my birthday with my son and I find out you went cross state lines. Then , When i asked where he was you wouldn't tell me. You keep harboring him like that ain't my child." I said raising my voice getting even with her.

" Maybe cause i can't trust you. My son needs his father in his life NOW. Not whenever you feel like you can pop in and out of it. Then go play daddy to somebody else child. Nigga get out of here with that bullshit." She said trynna get me out of the door.

" Now if you would just let a nigga in and bring down to walls to let me get close to you-

" Before YOU corrupted me my walls were always down and i need to have my guard up for my son. I don't want him to be raised like I was. So excuse me for trying to be the parent my child deserves." she said closing the door.

" You think having only one parent when your dad is perfectly stable to take care of you. But your mom keeping you from him a BETTER CHILDHOOD?" I said from behind the door because i knew she was still leaning up against it.

" You ain't gon learn is you?" Kennedy said leaning up against her door that was down the hall.

" If you ain't gon help ion wanna hear it." I said waving her off.

" Just give her some time to be alone. Then she'll come around. She won't keep him from you forever." She said going back in her room.

I hope.

Kennedy POV

" It's some bout them niggas  Q , Raheem and Bishop, They so Fine" I said licking my lips.