chapter 66

Alesa pov

I get down of the car and gave both of my sibling a hug and then went to my friends and boyfriend.

Oh God it feels so good to call ace my boyfriend.
I gave all of them a hug. Ace winked at me. My friends don't know that me and ace are a thing. And they have a right to know .

"Guys, we both would like to tell you something." Ace said holding my hands.

"Yes?" Sophie asked

I looked at ace and he nodded at me and we both said together "We are dating" .

"OMGGGGGG,  CONGRATULATIONS... MY SHIP IS SAILING" Sophie screamed jumping up and down.

"Girl , calm down" ace said laughing.

"Brother, I'm so happy for you" Jack said

"Welcome to the family" Jack said smirking and I blushed

"She is not your family yet" Kelly said hitting Jack

"She will be, one day" Jack said hitting Kelly back.. Playfully Ofcurse.

All three of them gave both of us hug and congratulated us.

"let's go to class" Sophie said and we all nodded.

We first went to our locker and then class. Me and ace sat together.

We both concentrated on the notes teachers were giving us because we didn't wanted our relationship to distract us.

It was the lunch time now and me and all my friends including Ace was sitting on our table happily eating.

Alexa came to us and Ace gave her a small smile. "Ace, can I talk to you alone?" she asked

Ace looked me as if for asking for my permission and I nodded. "Yes, sure" he said getting up.

Before going with her. He gave me a quick hug and said he'll be back soon.

"What did you let him go?" Sophie asked

"Yes, you should not trust her" Kelly said.

"Guys, I trust her" I said

"I hope you don't regret this" Sophie said.

"Guys , I don't know about Alexa, but we trust ace right?" Jack said and everyone got quite. 

"Exactly and I trust both of them" I said

"lets continue with lunch" Kelly said an we digged into our food talking among ourselves again.

Third person pov

Noah was happily sitting and having lunch with his friends. He got a call from one of his cousin James. He excused himself from group of his friends and went to the empty hallways.

"Hey Buddy" James said from the other side of the call.

"Helloo" Another voice said from other side and it was Charles

"Hey" and one more voice said which was Logan.

"Hello dear cousin's" Noah said happily..

"Wassup bro" Charles asked.

"Good, are you guys coming?" Noah asked happily

"Yes" Logan replied to him

"And?" Noah asked

"They said Yesss" all three of them scream together . James, Charles and Logan.

"Yeahhhhh" Noah bheem happily.

They talked for some more time and then Noah finally ended the call. So they were basically talking about the surprise they are going to give the twins on their birthday.

Whole of their family wanted to come and surprise them and the planned was already on.

Lorenzo already booked a hall for his little bambina's birthday. He invited  Alesa's friends. Ace's family .

He called Alexa's friends and got to know about their little Hawaii trip..

Alexa was heading towards the another empty hallways with ace behind him. They reached to the empty areas

"Ace, I wanted to apologize" Alexa said sincerly and ace nodded.

"I shouldn't have behave that way. Please forgive me" she apologized

"It's okay Alexa, you are really good friend of mine" Ace replied to her honestly.

"I'm really happy for you both and I hope you both worked it out and be together forever. You guys have my blessings" Alexa said honestly.

Ace gave Alesa a friendly hug and then gretted her goodbye and went back to his girlfriend , Alesa.

Alexa was relived that she asked for forgiveness from the ones whom she hurted. She didn't felt like having lunch. So she went to the school ground and sat on the grass alone.

She sat down and removed her phone from her pocket went on spotify and played the BTS song 'Spring day'

She said there peacefully and listen to that song which was touching her heart. And soon her relaxing was turned into tears.

She was sad, happy, frustrated, tired, alone and she never felt any of these before. She didn't knew how to react to all this. She was new into this feeling.

To make herself calm down. She started thinking about the ones she loves and make her feel happy..

She closed her eyes and she saw her brothers smiling at her and encouraging her for every little things she do. She then saw her twin sister. Her other half. Smiling and laughing on something she felt embarrassed about. Then she saw her friends being there for her and smiling at her and lastly she saw Ace with a big smile on his face looking at Alesa.

She was happy for her sister. Her sister was finally happy. And the reason of her happiness was Ace and their brothers and now she loves her sister the most. She would never ever even try to steal them from her.

She started thinking about her life and she was really happy thinking that she has such a wonderful family and the people who loves her to death and would do anything for her.

She made her mind that she would decline her friend to come Hawaii with her. She wanted to spend her special day with special person and that special person was her twin. Her other half..

---

I just finished writing this a minute ago so it's not edited. Please bare with it.. ❤