32. CHALLENGES

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💋😘

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

After doing all the last rituals for Milly by a preist which was Mew's dad friend, Mild was in complete shock and Gulf was crying his lungs out while Champ and Mew were trying their best to hold their loved ones and to make them calm but obviously it's hard for Mild.

When all rituals done, Milly's entire body get placed in the earth, within a coffin. There were Mew's parents, Gulf's mom and Milly's aunt which was never even known to Mild except in one event when she invited Milly and mild in past.

All were crying, saying prayers, placing bouquets and flowers in front of Milly's grave. But mild, he was numb, everything for him was blanked. He don't even know his body is breathing or not. While champ was trying his best to be with him.

On other hand, gulf was broken to lose such a beautiful friend, sister, dearest to him. Mew's parents can't see Gulf like this. It hurts a lot. The whole environment in that graveyard was so disturbing.

" Son, we should leave now, take care of Gulf and come back soon ok? " Said Mew's dad. Mew nodded. Mew's mom hugged Gulf and told him not to cry so much and keep praying for Milly to live in peace now.

Slowly everyone went to their respective home by giving a blessing to milly's soul. Now only these four boys left. Mild kneeled down and looking at Milly's grave board.

" Milly, I love you so much. Please come back to me. Please I can't live without you. Don't leave me like this. Gulf! Gulf! Tell Milly to come back to me! She always listen you! Tell her please tell her to come back! " Said Mild panicking. Gulf kneeled down and hugged Mild tightly.

" She is gone mild. Please hold yourself. She can't seen you like this. Please for her sake, let her go. " Said Gulf while sobbing. Mild shook his head.

" I won't let her go she is my love! My everything!!! " Said Mild. Champ kneeled down and hugged mild and keep caressing his back to soothe.

" Mild, she is always by your side, always will. Please take deep breaths. And please come in your senses. " Said Champ. Mild hugged champ and cried more.

" Life is so unfair to me. Why God snatched someone I love the most? Please champ bring her back! Please!!! " Said mild. Champ just keep caressing his back up and down and saying soothe words in his ears. At some how, mild was trying to take deep breaths. But.....

Mildy...... Stop crying..... Please for me. I love you Mildy. Please don't cry.

Mild's eyes wide when he heard this. He pushed Champ which make him fell on ground and mild got up and looking here and there. He heard Milly's voice.

Gulf and Mew was so shocked to see mild like this.

" Guys did you heard that? I heard Milly. She is still alive I knew she is alive!!!!! Millyyyyyyyyy millyyyyyyyyy come to me!!!! " Shouted mild everywhere and suddenly he saw.....

Milly was standing beside a tree.

But in real there was no one standing there. Mild was hallucinating Milly and he thought he can see Milly but he believed it was Milly soul. Mild ran towards that tree and saw Milly was smiling.

Mildy stop crying. I'm not here anymore to hold you. Don't push champ away. I love you I love you.... I love you~.....

" Millyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Where are you??? Millyyyyyyyyyyy I can hear you please come to me!! Let's go back home!!!!! I don't believe you went away from me! " Shouted mild like a mad man but he couldn't find Milly anywhere.