33. FACE THIS TOGETHER

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf:- Wh... What do you mean??? Say it clearly who are you and what do you mean???

??? :- Your husband, Mr. Mew Suppasit is cheating on you! He is having an affair behind you!

Gulf:- ....... WHAT??????????

??? :- Yes I'm not joking around. I have pro.....

Gulf:- *laughed loudly while holding phone* hahahaha what a best joke you have told me Hahaaha hahah hahahahaaa thank you for making me laugh! That was dope Hahahahaha

??? :- I'm not telling you jokes here. This is serious matter why you are laughing on this?

Gulf:- Because I know my husband more than anyone else in this whole world. He is that obsessive for me that he can't cheat me and funny fact is.... He won't let me as well.

So you Mr. Shitty person, stop trying to play such stupid kid games with me. He is my husband and you...... Your this trick will never gonna work.

??? :- I have proofs against him!!

Gulf:- Ohhhhhh I'm so scared hahahaha! Omg you have proof that Mew cheating on me hahahahaha what are you? Stand up comedian? Well, In that case take that proofs with you and fuck yourself with it! *chuckled*

??? :- That's low.

Gulf:- Yeah dude.......Just like you. Now, last warning to you stop calling me or else you won't realise. What will happen with you. Keep this in mind. And..... Have a very bad day ahead.

??? :- What the fu- hello? Hello? Hellooooo???????

Call was already ended from Gulf side. Gulf laughed for few more minutes. Like seriously Mew will cheat on him? The one who can kill anyone who come close to him will cheat now! This was funny for him.

After this all mess Gulf laughed but then, he realised one thing, he need to tell this to Mew. Because that guy have called a lot of times. Mew need to know this. At that time in deep thought, Mew came from behind and picked Gulf and took him to the car.

" Oiiiii!! I can walk by myself!!! " Said. Gulf. Mew shook his head.

" Yeah yeah yeah. Let's go now. We both are tired and we both need rest. I have took a day off so we will rest today. I'm having headache. " Said Mew in tired tone. Gulf saw Mew was so tired so he decided that he will tell Mew later about this number as Mew will get worried a lot and he is also tired like him.

They both went to the car and they proceed to go home.

On other side,

" Arghhh!!! " Shouted Tar in anger and throw his phone angrily. Tar and Tum have started to execute their plan with step1........ MAKING GULF TO DOUBT ON MEW.

Tum went to tar and told him to call but tar jerked his hands angrily.

" That shit guy! You know what he said to me!!!!! That bastard!!!! How dare he!!!!! I promise you P'Tum! I will take my revenge for sureeeeee!!!!!!!!! ______'s soul is not living properly till Mew and Gulf will not get destroyed! " Shouted Tar in anger.

" Babe, we already know this is hard. They both have trust each other a lit and they madly love each other. It's not that easy to make Gulf doubting on him.