34. DOUBTING ON ME??

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕😘

Let's begin!!! 😎😎

***---***---***---***---***---***

The moment Mew reached home, he went to bedroom and saw.....

Whole room was messed up but Gulf wasn't there but a sticky note was there. When Mew read that note, the torned the note and throw it on floor.

Mew, I'm going to meet Mild and from there I will go to mom's house. I don't want to talk to you so don't call me. And don't you dare to come anywhere.

I will come tomorrow. Not love you.

-Gulf

What the hell is wrong with him!!!!! Said Mew to himself and ruffled his hairs angrily. He immediately sat on his working table and opened his lappy and called one of his secret friend who can manage to track and hack anyone's phone completely.

Mew:- Hi. I need to hack Gulf's phone again. Tell me who to start that which you installed in my lappy last time. After updation, it's so new again.

Secret friend:- Come on Mew! It's too simple. I already told you that password and now you have to do is just put your husband's number in that and you can hack it easily. 100 times I told you this!

Mew:- Stop shouting at me asshole! I'm a businessman not a hacker by profession. Or else I wouldn't have asked help from you!

Secret friend:- Whatever! Just do as I told and then, have fun! *chuckle*

Mew:- Thanks buddy. You will get your money for this. See ya!

Call ended. Mew did as per his friend told and booommm! He can see Gulf's all messaging apps, phone list etc.

Mew firstly started searching for phone list in which he saw a unknown number. Mew noted it and dailed it but it was switched off.

(A/N:- readers, if you remember tum has destroyed the SIM card as I mentioned yesterday that's why it was switched off now. Hope no confusion.)

Mew screamed in anger and he immediately went to massaging apps and in that what he saw..... His eyes were just about to pop out.

Mew saw a message from unknown number and in that he saw someone had sent some pictures to Gulf in which Mew was hugging someone and there are many of that in which Cody was there too.

Now Mew came to know why Gulf reacted like this. Mew stood up and threw everything on floor angrily and immediately called Gulf.

The person you have called is unavailable. Please try later.

The person you have called is not reachable. Please try later.

Mew was getting restless. Gulf is not picking up his calls which is making him absolutely insane and crazy man right now. Mew want to see Gulf and want to clear this that all the people in the images was his investors and friends and Cody was a bodyguard though but still he is also like a friend.

Mew was keep calling but Gulf didn't picked up. Mew took his car keys and went to Champ's house as he knows where champ live.

On other hand,

Mild was crying on Gulf's shoulder and Champ was making coffees for them. Mild have opened the door and when Champ really forced him he at least ate toast and took meds.

And when Gulf came, mild was overwhelmed. He wanted someone known to him so that he can cry his hearts out.

" Gulf!!!!!! I miss her Gulf!!! I can't live without her!!! Why she want me to be with champ? Champ don't deserve this gulf!!!!!