35. TALK IS NEEDED🔞

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Warning:- 🔞🔞 ( RAIKANTOPENI)! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content. Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the story. No issues.

Aaaand for thirsty people like me, let's see their "talk" 😂😂🔥🔥🥵🥵

Let's begin!!! 🔥🔥

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf eyes wide in shock when he saw that. He look at Mew with disbelief....

" Handcuffs????? " Said Gulf in shocked tone. Mew chuckled darkly.

" Mew

" Mew.. No! I'm in so much anger right now so please!!!!! Don't.... Mew!!!! Don't!!!! " Shouted Gulf in anger but Mew make Gulf lay on bed roughly and cuffed his hands with cuffs with headboard.

" Now, perfect!!!! We will talk first after that you already know! " Said Mew and smirked. Gulf rolled his eyes and looking somewhere else and not to Mew.

" Baby look at me naaa!! " Said Mew in a cute tone. Gulf was trying to ignore Mew and trying to get free from that cuff but obviously he can't. Mew chuckled and went to Gulf face to face and cupped his face to make him look to him.

" You think ignoring me will help? Don't you think we should at least sort this with a good fucking communication? You are misunderstanding me totally!!! You need to listen my explanation before jumping on a conclusion!!! Because TALK IS NEEDED! " Said Mew in deep dark tone. Gulf finally looked at Mew into eyes.

" Fine explain yourself. You are lucky I'm giving you a chance to say your point! " Said Gulf. Mew nodded and sat properly while folding legs on one another. Gulf look at him.

" Ai'sat! Uncuff me!!! " Said Gulf in frustrating tone. Mew shook his head and showed tongue.

" So let's begin no. 1 those people who you saw me hugging in that pic was my investors. They really helped me to raise money in our company. I didn't told you this but after our marriage some competitors tried to makes our company's reputation down.

But at the end, some loyal investors helped me for that and now Suppasits are back in the field! So that's why I just formally hugged them but at that moment we all were happy including dad. But I don't know who took that pic and sent you in a wrong way.

2nd, I hugged Cody because he helped in some work to do. He became a good friend to me now. More than Jaren and Mace. So it's fine okay? " Said mew in his explanation. Gulf nodded slowly.

" And what about some boys in formal attire? They aren't looking like investors or shareholders! " Said Gulf sulking way. Mew sighed and chuckled.