37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf saw the text and sighed. He wanted to tell Mew about this but he also thought to face this alone.

I'm sorry boo but I need to face this alone. Said Gulf to himself. Suddenly he saw Mew came out of study room and he just went to bedroom. Gulf got suspicious and went behind Mew just to make sure what actually happened to him.

When Gulf entered he saw Mew was looking for something on wardrobe. He was keep reminding that unknown person's words. But Gulf knows this is not gonna happen.

" Mew? I thought you took break today. Where are you going? " Asked Gulf with hand fold. Mew startled at Gulf's presence.

" I... I'm going somewhere. " Said Mew while looking at wardrobe. Gulf one eyebrows up. His heart was beating like hell.

" Where? I want to know. " Asked Gulf. Mew closed the door holding a t-shirt and jeans in his hands.

" I..... I'm going for a meeting. Some foreign investors are coming. " Lied Mew. Gulf felt like his heart will just blast in shock and anger but he still act like normal.

" Name of the investors. " Said Gulf in a cold tone. Mew said nothing and went to bathroom to get fresh and get changed. Gulf ruffled his hairs and again open that text and read what the unknown man said to him that Mew will make an excuse to leave.

Gulf was trying his best to hold back tears. He was keeping telling himself that Mew can never cheat, Mew can never cheat. But the scenario he saw and mainly what that guy said was getting true. Gulf immediately got an idea and he called the receptionist of Mew's company.

Gulf:- Hello, I'm Mew's husband. I need to know something.

Receptionist:- Yes sir how may I help you?

Gulf:- umm.. Is there any investors came from foreign? Is there any meeting with foreign? I mean any schedule with Mew?

Receptionist:- Let me check for you Sir....

Gulf:- I'm waiting.

Receptionist:- (after 5mins) Sir I have checked this, there is no foreign clients and investors coming to meet with sir Mew or anyone. There is no scheduled meeting.

Gulf:- ............

Receptionist:- Hello? Hello? Sir? You there? Is everything okay sir?

The phone just slipped from Gulf's hands when he heard this. He felt like his heart will gonna explode. He tried to control his tears but he couldn't.

Other hand, when Mew was in bathroom he ruffled his hairs angrily and looked at mirror with disappointment for himself. He really wanted to tell everything to Gulf and let this clear but he himself don't know why he can't. He just wanted to sort everything behind Gulf.

Mew can't see Gulf in stress. Mew can't see Gulf in pain and he can't let anyone bother his marriage life which was going smoothly as per he want.

Mew knows if Gulf will came to know that he is hiding something from Gulf, Gulf won't forgive but the least he can do is to sort in his way first and if things will go wrong he will tell Gulf everything.

When Mew came out of bathroom after changing his clothes, he saw Gulf was standing close to window and he was wiping his eyes. Mew went to Gulf and hugged him from behind.