39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew came to know the location where Gulf is right now. He was right. Gulf is at his mom's house. Mew started his car and drove there to Gulf's house.

I found you baby! Now you need to listen to me! You need to hear me! I won't let you go at all!!

We need to talk face to face! You are not allowed to go away from me!

🎶🎶🎶
You ever love somebody so much
You can barely breathe, when you're with them, you meet
And neither one of you, even know what hit 'em
Got that warm fuzzy feeling, yeah them chills, used to get 'em
Now you're getting fucking sick, of looking at 'em
You swore you've never hit 'em, never do nothing to hurt 'em...
🎶🎶🎶

You are mine... Only mine!!!!!!!!!!!! And my OBSESSION IS NOT A JOKE OR FUN AROUND. YOU NEED TO SEE MY OBSESSIVE SIDE GULF!!! Because I love you dammit!!! You are my husband!!

Said Mew to himself and after few moments with fast driving, he finally reached to Gulf's house.

Meanwhile,

" Mom? Did you packed all stuffs? We need to leave now. I have seen there is a flight which will take off in an hour. We need to leave fast before he comes! We need to leave. Take some money. " Said Gulf panickly. Gulf's mom nodded and packed stuffs but not all because she planned something.

Secretly when she got chance and Gulf is busy in packing, she called Mew.

Mew:- Mom? Is Gulf there? What is happeni-

Gulf's mom:- He is panicking a lot Mew. And...... You need to come fast before you lose him.

Mew:- Mom! I didn't do anything trust me! I love him only him! GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF!

Gulf's mom:- when I said I don't trust you? I do! I know you very well dear. That's why I called you secretly. He has booked flight tickets for us. You need to come fast.

Mew:- ........... I'm on my way mom. Stop him now!!!! Fast!!!

Gulf's mom:- Come soon. Bye

Call ended. Mew hitted the steering wheel frustratingly and screamed loudly inside the car while driving. He was so disappointed that gulf really believed someone else and on that he wants to leave everything without telling.

🎶🎶🎶
Now you're in each other's face,
Spewing venom in your words, when you spit 'em
You push, pull each other's hair, scratch, claw, bit 'em
Throw 'em down, pin 'em, so lost in the moments, when you're in 'em
It's the rage that took over it controls you both
So they say it's best, to go your separate ways
Guess that they don't know ya 'cause today, that was yesterday...
🎶🎶🎶

Mew drove his car fast and soon he reached there and parked his car and went to the door. While Gulf was doing all packings while shivering and crying so much. He just want to run away form the fact that he saw at that hotel room.

Gulf loves Mew like no end but right now he was totally blind with shock, disappointment and anger.

" Mom! All done let's leave. Did you take all stuf-........ " Said Gulf to his mom and she nodded fakely but she was keep looking at the door as when Mew will come but then they heard.....