40. REALISATION

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

I need to give a chance to Mew. Because if he can accept me after knowing that I killed someone, then giving a chance to prove is nothing in front of their love and loyalty for me.  Said Gulf while looking up and wiped his tears.

I'm ready to hear more....i love you Mew I should have believed you..... Shittttt what I have did!!!!!! Said Gulf to himself. And immediately and outside the room.

When Gulf came out of his bedroom he saw, Mew was talking with his mom on call and informing that they will come tomorrow morning, for night they will stay at Gulf's house.

While Gulf's mom was sitting on couch and waiting for Gulf to come out. She was worried from the moment Mew told her everything happened in that hotel.

The moment she saw Gulf came out, she ran towards his son and hugged Gulf tightly. Gulf hugged her back and sobbed. She sobbed too because whatever she did was just to make Gulf stop.

" Gulf... My baby! Stop crying son. You need to listen to Mew. He is not the villain over here. Those guys are. Mew told me everything. Please baby you need to give Mew a chance! Please!!! " Said Gulf's mom. Gulf nodded and when Mew heard this he ended the call and went to Gulf.

Gulf look at Mew who was coming towards him to hug but Gulf was so ashamed of his words and actions and he took steps back and looked down. Mew eyes wide.

" G... Gulf? Please.... Please don't go away from me. Please I will die. I didn't do anything wrong!!!! Trust me!!! " Said Mew while joining hands. Gulf went to Mew and hold his hands.

" STOP JOINING HANDS FOR GOD SAKE!! IT SHOULD BE ME, WHO SHOULD DO THIS! IT SHOULD BE ME WHO SHOULD JOINED HANDS IN FRONT OF YOU. I SAID SO MANY WORST THINGS TO YOU WHICH I DON'T EVEN MEANT BUT MY TEMPER ISSUES ALWAYS MAKES ME BLIND.

Please *sob* forgive me Mew. It was me who killed Marky by telling those cops to.... And you already knew everything still you and mom dad was always loved me.

And Mew, in front of Tar you took that blame on yourself to save me and in return I did this to you! Please I beg you Mew forgive me! *sobs* forgive me boo~ I don't deserve it but still!

One chance! " Said Gulf and he fell on his knees and cried louder. Mew bursted into tears and bend down on knees and cupped Gulf's face and make him look up.

" I'm glad you are believing me now. My love, I'm only yours, I won't let anyone to even be with me because I'm already taken by my possessive wife *both chuckled in tears*

Gulf, I really love you please... Believe me, what you saw there was picturised you in that way that you will break our marriage and they will be successful.

Let's prove them wrong baby. Let's plan together to defeat them! They should know messing with us is a bad decision of their life.

And in case of you, *kissed Gulf's forehead* I still love you crazily and nothing will change that. I'm still your crazy hubby who loves everything about you and nothing is gonna change between us. " Said Mew and chuckled in tears. Gulf hugged Mew tightly and cried loudly. Gulf's mom sobbed silently and wiped her tears proudly.

" I love you Mew... I really do. I'm sorry for my all words I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for my actions and I'm sorry for-.... " Said Gulf when had a REALISATION but it got interrupted when Mew shut his mouth with his lips and kissed Gulf's beautiful lips deeply.