"Not So Happy Birthday" Pt.1

Guess I need to give Tommy a birthday. Also this chapter will have a lot of angst.

Ĕ̈m̆̈ŏ̈j̆̈ĭ̈ ŏ̈f̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ D̆̈ă̈y̆̈:̆̈ 🍄

Tw: Idk I forgot what I wrote😟
(Was in a rush)
————————————

Two days later~ Saturday*

Sam's POV~
Tomorrow was Tommy's birthday. Dream planned on buying everyone plane tickets to meet up. He told me not to tell the boys and say we were just visiting somewhere for Tommy's birthday. I made the boys wake up at five in the morning so we can leave at seven. The flight should leave at 1:30pm. "Saammmm! Why are we leaving so early?" Tubbo whined to me.

"Well the airport is a one hour drive and there is traffic. Also the security could have a long line." I answered.

"Why won't you tell us where we are going?" Tommy said.

"Because, I thought you liked surprises. Especially on your birthday!" "Ok you got me there." Tommy responded back.

After we all got ready we walked to the car. "I call shotgun!" Puffy called out. "Well I call drivers seat." I yelled. Before driving off I made sure we had all of Tommy and Walters things. "Are you sure you have Walters food?" "Yes!!! Now let's go....!" I giggled a bit and started driving.

(Can't remember if I told y'all this but Covid doesn't exist in this!)

Tommy's POV~
The car ride wasn't that long to me but the airport was like misery. For some reason I don't like to eat a lot of food and sometimes I'll go a whole day without it. Today was an off day for me, but I always kept this a secret. Now here I was, past security. Sam was staring at me trying to order food.

"Tommy? You need to eat buddy!" "I know, but right now my stomach hurts." I answered back."

"Ok, I'll let it go this time. I mean I've always seen you eat sooo." Sam said.

My stomach churned from either lying to Sam or just from smelling food while not eating. These eating episodes of mine can last for a week in a half, and I'm hoping it would just last for today. "Hey dad- Sam..." "Tommy, it's ok to call me dad. I mean you've already called me it a lot of times now." I heard him say.

"Yeah I know.... but do you know where Tubbo is?" "Oh, no I don't. Puffy, do you know where Tubbo is?" Sam questioned Puffy.

"Umm, no. OMG! Where is Tubbo?! Oh god did I lose him??!?!?" Puffy freaked out. "Hey guys!" Said Tubbo.

"Tubbo! Where were you?!" I almost yelled. "I was in the bathroom!" He answered. We all calmed down and I watched as they were picking a place to eat at. "Everything is full of people, I think we will need to order and take it to our gate." Sam sighed.

Narrator's POV~
The groups decided to find a place to eat while walking towards the gate. "Hey! Let's have a subway sandwich!" Tubbo pointed towards Subway. "Ok, maybe we can get a to go sandwich for Tommy as well." Sam looked over to the boy. "Uhh no thanks!" "Tommy... you don't have to eat it now. Maybe on the plane you can." "O-ok then..." Tommy looked down at Walter.

The dog was staring back up and nudged his leg. "Ok! I will have a meatball sandwich!" The boy said. Tommy was told to stand by Tubbo while the order was being placed due to the place being packed and all the loud noises. Both Tommy and Tubbo weren't a fan of these type of noises.

"Alright boys, are y'all ready to go?" Sam says. "Yeah!" Tubbo said while grabbing his food. "Hey Tommy! I got Walter a water bottle!" Puffy said. "Thanks Mom!..... I MEAN PUFFY!" Tommy yelled embarrassed. But they laughed it off and started walking.

........

It was finally time to board the plane...

...........

————————————-
Word Count- 710

Imagine accidentally deleting a chapter instead of publishing it and not knowing for three whole days.
lol. Couldn't be me🙄.

(I had to rush this so there will probably be lots of mistakes)

I also won't be publishing at all the rest of the week due to my STAAR test (a.k.a my state test)!