42. PLAN (pt.1)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

The moment Mew received a message from an unknown number, he smirked. His plan worked. Mew wanted let them think that they won already and took this biggest risk to defeat them.

Game on folks! Said Mew and took a sip of his coffee and texted back something which will be the beginning of this

You win. I lose everything yesterday. Gulf and me ended and now I'm alone. I need someone. If you want we can meet and talk alone. Let's discuss can we?

Message sent. Mew chuckled and waited for Tar's reply. While Gulf was handling his mom, Mew's mom and dad and others. Gulf came back to room and scolding at Mew like an angry wife and then he left back. Mew rolled his eyes. While suddenly his phone pings a notifications. It was the reply he was waiting for.

Tar:- I told you, he doesn't deserve you. I know one day you will realise my importance. Where to meet?

Mew laughed loudly. His plan was going as per wanted. He immediately replied.

I will send you a location later. You have to come there and then we will talk there. See you.

Mew smiled proudly and immediately called Jaren, Cody and Mace to reach fastly to Gulf's house and meet at backyard. And Mew went there.

At backyard of Gulf's house,

" Yes sir? What we have to do today!? " Asked Jaren while they reached. Mew was standing in that backyard while looking at them. Jaren and other boys just look at each other.

" I have some work for you three and your team respectively. " Said Mew. All are looking at Mew with eyes wide. Mew got up and went to them.

" We have to do fishing to two big fishes. " Said Mew in sarcastic tone. All bodyguards were extremely confused. They were thinking why they have to do this fishing.

" Sir, we didn't understood what you said? Fishing? " Asked Mace confusingly. Jaren and Cody was confused as well.

" I'm saying about fishing two big fishes! " Said Mew. Cody smirked because he understood as he is the most closest man with Mew.

" Okay sir we will wait for your order. " Said Mace formally. Cody nodded as well but Jaren was lost. He was looking somewhere else secretly. Jaren was waiting for Gulf to come that at least he can see. Suddenly Mew noticed it and he was suspicious.

" What you are looking for Jaren? Spaced out...... For??? Is anyone coming here? " Asked Mew with one eyebrow up. Jaren's eyes wide in shocked when Mew red handed caught this.

" S.... Sir I..... L.. was looking for sir Gulf. " Said Jaren and immediately covered his mouth. Cody's eyes wide when he saw Mew's expression were changing into dark with eyebrows frowned in suspicion.

" And can I know why? What you have to do with my husband??? " Asked Mew in deep tone. Jaren gulped and looked down and shook his head. Mew nodded.

" Sir we will wait for your order. " Said Mace to change the topic. Mew nodded and told them to leave. They left and Gulf and his mom immediately came inside.

" WILL YOU GONNA EXPLAIN YOURSELF MEW? WHAT THE HELL THIS PLAN WAS? DO YOU EVEN KNOW ALL FAMILY MEMBERS ARE SHOCKED AS FU......*sigh* are you even listening to me? I'm not talking to the walls and bookshelves here. " Said Gulf angrily.