Chapter 37

"Mommy can we go to the park with daddy and my brother " ok baby girl pero dele a tu papi maybe he has work " .

Woke up with a beautiful dream , dreamed that we had are twins and they were 3 years old " I told Luis really excited for our twins to come out to the world . I was making breakfast when luis comes and hugs me from my back running my belly , it felt wonderful . We ate our breakfast then we stayed for a while in the table talking about random stuff .

HOURS LATER

Me , Natali , Ashley and Selena were going to the mall because we were going to buy dresses and the wedding dress for Selena she's getting married close to Christmas. While Kevin , Luis and Gerardo bought their suits .

When we were done picking out our dresses , we went to caribou and stayed there for a while . Natali had her belly really big well not big as mine .

We went to my parents house to drop off Ashley and then we went to eat the 6 of us . We ate then we went to the movies like old days .

When the movies was done me and luis went to buy our first baby cloths for the twin we bought a lot of things for them , we already knew their were going to be some spoils kids when they grow up . Then we went back home to put the cloths where they need to go and just sat there in the twin room think how it was going to be for the rest of my life , it was going to be a big change but the good one . I was at the rocking chair when all of a sudden I hear voices down stairs .

I got it was Yamile and Prince Royce " hey how you guys been " I say with cheer then Yamile said " good , I see you been good so far" . Yamile and Prince were going to stay in our house for about 1 month because there were planning to live here too.

We went to my parent house , Luis mom was there did I tell you that luis mom and my mom get along very very well , but whatever not the point , my mom didn't know Yamile was here it was a surprise for my mom . We spent some time then me and Luis went to drop off , luis mom , luis brother was there . We spent sometime talking about the twins and what their names are going to be , we been to excited with other things we haven't thought about the names , but for sure the boy twin is going to be Luis just like his dad , Luis was going to pick the baby girl name since I already choose the twin boy .

NIGHT TIME

me and Luis were heading home because it was getting late , we give Yamile and Prince a pair of key to our house so if we ever went out and they did too they could lock or open the door . When we got home Yamile and Prince were already there the lights were off so we tried to not make noise to not scare them.

We were in our room , Luis turn on the tv from our room while I took a shower . I got out of the shower I put my P'Js on and laid beside Luis , Luis started to talk to the twins like he always dose , he said " love you " and stuff like that then he comes up to me and he says " don't get jealous porque tambien te amo a ti ".

SORRY GUYS IF THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT OR BORING , I WAS HAVING ALOT OF WRITERS BLOCKS . GUYS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I MADE ANOTHER STORY CALLED " ANOTHER LOVE STORY " I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT .

GIVE THIS STORY A VOTE 👍👎