chapter 38

Few week later......

                         --  .  --  .  --  .  --  .  --  .  --  .  --  .  --  .  --  .  --

"Hey guys why don't we grab some snacks before going home? since we only have a few weeks left, let's enjoy the moment. who's with me?" they all started raising their hands and smiled.

Sana, who was standing at the back, hesitated. It's been days or even weeks since she's been feeling nauseous every now and then. Her head aches randomly and she's getting cravings all of a sudden.

"How about you sana? are coming wth us? you look sick, are you okay?" chaeyoung asked worriedly.

Taehyung, who's standing beside her is also getting worried about her. 

"Yeah she's right, do you wanna go home now? maybe you should get some rest" he placed a hand on her forehead.

"Thanks for the worries guys but im actually fine, i can still walk" she forced a smile at them, convincing them that she's more than okay.

"Just tell me if there's something wrong, alright?" taehyung who's not really convinced, said. She nodded in reply and began walking with the others, hands interwined with each other.

                                                                --               

After a few meters away from school they met a woman maybe in her 30's, along with her daughter and her husband in the other side of the street. Sana can't help to look  at them and smiled. After a few seconds the child looks at her and waved her hand.

She giggled after seeing such an adorable kid and waved back at her instantly. The kid's parents might've noticed and glanced at where their daughter is staring. Sana immidiately bowed at the couple staring at her from a distance.

The family crossed the street while the kid was happily running towards sana's direction, holding a flower in her hand.

"Oh thank you, is this for me?" she asked and knelt down as the child puts the flower in her ear. She was smiling endlessly.

"You look beautiful with that" the kid said and smiled.

She stood up as her father grabbed the child in his arms.

"She's so cute" she said and pinched the kid's cheek.

"Thanks, sorry for bothering you. We gotta go" the lady said before leaving. She waves her hand for the last time.

The others on the other hand, also stopped in their trail and turned their gazes behind them to see sana waving her hands. Taehyung also stopped after seeing what was happening, he feels proud to have her.

"Do you know them?" he asked.

"No, she's just so cute. Isn't she?" she stopped and turned her gaze ahead. 

"What?" she asked when she saw them staring at her.

They burst out in laughter which made her more clueless on why they were staring at her like that.

"You just look like a mother already" jungkook interrupted, making everyone laugh except for her.

Taehyung was just holding his laugh.

"Should i take that as a compliment?" she asked and laughed.

"Well, you can if it's true" tzuyu said with a smirk.

They continued walking.

But what if it came true? she thought. 

She never thinks about what might happen to her after what happened recently. She was never ready of unexpected things to happen already.