48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Champ and Mew meanwhile was at cafeteria of that hospital they were tired especially Champ because of so much stress. He badly needs a refreshment. They both purchased coffee and took seat.

" So? What now? Any plans? " Asked Mew. Champ sighed deeply.

" I don't know Mew I really don't. I'm trying to give all love and care to him but he is not ready to accept me even if I'm dying here for him! I can do anything for Mild but he....

He tried to.. can't come out of that situation when I saw Mild laying on floor with bleeding arm and.... That broke me mentally emotionally.  " Said Champ and again sobbed silently. Mew patted at Champ's shoulder to soothe.

" Everything has a time and all will be fine Champ. He has lost his love of life and now falling again with someone is very hard thing to do. So give some time to him! I'm sure one day he will realise your love. And I have a believe one day he will accept you! " Said Mew and patted at Champ's shoulder.

" Thank you Mew. Really thank you. For being here with me. I was so lonely when I took Mild here. I..... I love him so much Mew! When he will see my love for him is real not fake at all! " Said Champ sadly. Mew was keep caressing his back.

" Soon he will also, that's my believe. I'm having a vibe he will soon. You know at college days, I'm the one who fell first and it took a while for Gulf to fell for me but one day, he do confessed his love too. Well even if I'm very possessive and my obsession for him is just a hell but still, he is always by my side because of love.

So believe in time, Mild will accept you one day. Just keep loving him and be with him! " Said Mew. Champ nodded and smiled softly.

" Well... Manly talk.... Can I ask something private? If...you don't mind! " Asked Mew. Champ nodded.

" Except love.... Do you..... Have s.... Some physical attraction towards him? " Asked Mew shamelessly. Champ was confused.

" Physical attraction? What is it? I take care of him in every manner." Asked Champ confusingly. Mew sighed.

" If I be direct with you..... Do you feel like to have sex with him? Some kind of that attraction? " Asked Mew shamelessly. Champ blushed and his cheeks were red.

" To be honest with you....I... do sometimes. Always. The moment
I saw him again at that bar, I was keep having wet dreams related to him.

Now also he is my husband, sometimes because of meds or anything he faint so I change his clothes. So whenever I saw his body.... I couldn't able to control myself but somehow I did controlled. " Said Champ shyly.

" Hahahhahaah knew it! Well it's good that you have all feelings for him. Well to be honest, the day I saw Gulf at college I couldn't able to control myself too hahahah! " Said Mew. Champ laughed and he was feeling a bit better now.

" You both are heavenly made Mew. I will always wish for you both to be together like this! *Mew smiled and nodded*

Well, how's the activity? Had fun? " Asked Champ in teasing tone. Mew was confused.

" Pardon? Which activity? " Asked Mew.

" I'm not a fool Mew! I know you two before buying meds went somewhere and had..... " Said champ and winked. Mew laughed loudly.