28

Luciano

One of the guards were able to stab me through my armor, it didn't hurt though which was fine, it should heal up soon. Right now Landon is awake and we're mainly using his strength and anger to fight off guards at the gate. 

After and hour we finally fought them all, their lifeless body laying on the ground. The demons ahead try to knock down the gate but it's not working, I shove them aside and punch it down effortlessly. We walk into Heaven, we're about to rain Hell on this bitch. 

Ayla

Lester has healed up already but through out the day he's been getting small cuts here and there, sure he can heal up very quickly but he's lost a lot of blood and he's just been joking around the whole time which makes me even more worried.

"Clam down dear, yes I've lost a lot of blood but it gets restored when it heals up, I practically haven't lost any. So stop worrying that pretty little head of yours." He taps my forehead "Here, go back to coloring alright." He slide me the coloring book, I gently took it from him and he flinched "What heaven is this guy doing."

"Want me to put ointment?"

"No I'm fi-" The door slammed opened revealing Apollo in armor.

"My brother has started a war with Luciano, they have enter Heaven right now."

"What about the guards!?" I say there are at least a thousand.

"All dead, very few injured." Apollo said with his head down "But we must-"

"We?" Lester says

"Yes 'we', I can't bring her without you so. You're coming too."

"Well the thing is she's not coming."

"She has to, she's the only person that can calm him and put him back to normal and stop him from committing a genocide."

"It's ok Lester, I will go. You will protect me, I have... powers you know." They look at me weird "I-I-I can heal people and I can cause some serious damage when it comes to people I love in danger. I only use it when necessary." 

"Get dressed." Apollo says

"I am dressed!" I look down at my white gown

"Blood stains are hard to get out, here." He tosses me a black cloth "Wear this." I've never worn black before, it's not a sin or anything but Father says that white shows innocence and black is just not pretty. I change and walk out with Lester and Apollo ready to get my mate.

Luciano

We break into the Heaven mansion, she has to be here since she's not at home with Nemesis. We walk around and quickly snap the necks of any guards in our way. Soon I see a door with a flower, I open the door and see a girl. "Ayla?" I whisper, the girl turns around. She's not Ayla but looks exactly like her. 

This girl is broken, her mascara runs down her cheeks from crying and she crochet's a scarf or something. "Who are you." I ask, she just stares at me.

"Please.... please help me." She says, I look over the girl. I close the door behind me and reach for her head to look back at her memories and she flinches away "Nononono, please.. I-I-I'll stay I don't want to loose it again... please." She pleads

"Hold still, I want to take a look. I'm not taking anything." I place my index finger on her temples and I saw everything. I gasp and draw my hands back, her head is down as if she ashamed. I grab her and pick her up to her feet. "I'm taking you with me." I open the door and look both ways, I open the door more and she walks out a little. 

Once I win this war I will need answers. We walk back to the group and Ares just stares a the little girl "He was holding her captive, he killed her mate so he could be with her. She needed to escape." I explain

"You're telling me you're helping a girl yet you're here to start a war." He chuckles

"Shut up, is she not here?" I say sadly, he just shakes his head. A muscular demon runs up to us.

"Sir! God knows we're here and is sending more guards and he is coming too." I feel the small Angel nuzzled in my arm squeezes it when she hears the word 'God'.

"Good. I want to kill that bastard."