It is time...

It's Saturday morning...

The school mysteries are standing in front of the school gate...

Ready to bid their child goodbye.

The [boy/girl] wave at the mysteries. "Bye Bye everyone! I hope you all take care!"

The [boy/girl] who turn out to be [Y/N] smile and wave at their family, some are crying and some are happy  for them.

"Remember come back! Who knows what will happen when you're gone!" Yako said while hugging them.

"Ok Yako neesan, I need to go now!" They give their family a big hug including No.6. 

They bid their family one last time before stepping out the school and make their way to the airport.

They sat in their sit and look out the window, admiring the view. 'Ama-nii and Tsu-nii are in good care since Nene-chan and Sakura-chan is there to take care of them.'

"It'll be alright." they said to themselves. During the ride they took out their book about the country and city that they're going to be in before the plane land.

'Malaysia, a place where all people come together. Famous because of the foods and place. Kuala Lumpur is the famous city since the twin tower and the tower is located there.' they flipped to the next page.

'Pulau Rintas, Tok Aba's kokotiam is the best place to have lunch at. The plane might landed at the KLIA [Kuala Lumpur International Airport] so it'll take a while before I reach there.'

[Y/N] closed their book and went to sleep since it's about a 8 hours ride.

[At the train station]

"That was a good nap, I should sleep more." she walk out the train and went straight to where her new house is located.

"Turn right and left and straight and turn gay- wait what am I talking about?" [Y/N] then reached their house after a long walk.

"I should study more since I've been going around to learn new things..." [Y/N] clean the house and make the place comfy enough for themselves.

"That's more like it!" she smile at her work. "Pulau Rintas Academy sounds great for my to be in. Ok! I'll transfer there tomorrow." 

They unpack their things and put them all in their place before going to sleep.

-------The next day------

'Uniform, check. Things, check. Mood swings, check. We're good to go!' [Y/N] walked out the house and went straight to school.

They notice a boy wearing a dino cap exit from the house beside them so they went and greet him.

I mean if they are staying here for a while might as well make some friends.

"Hello!" the boy saw them and greet them as well.

"Hello."

"You must be my neighbor! The name is [Y/N]!"

"Oh, I'm Boboiboy. Nice to meet you, [Y/N].  You're the new neighbor that just move in, right?"

"Yeah, I am." they talk for a while until they reach their school. 

"You study here too?"

"Yep, maybe we might be classmates!" the bell rings as [Y/N] bid the boy goodbye before went on their hunt for their classroom.

-----[BBB POV]-----

A [boy/girl] came up to me and talk to me today. Turns out they're my new neighbor next door. Their name is [Y/N] and from what I learn they live alone with no adults.

I went to my sit and sat there as the class start. Yaya and the others greet Teacher Papa and he greet them back as well.

"Today we have a new student of justice!!!!!"

Other classmates start talking among themselves about the new students.

'I should bring [Y/N] to Tok Aba's kokotiam later. They might like the gang too.'

"Come in my student of justice!!!!!!" A [boy/girl] walk in the class and some student found them [pretty/handsome/pretty handsome].

They stood in front of the class and spoke, "Hi everyone! I'm [Y/N], nice to meet you all!"

[Edited]