25

Hannah's POV

I was surrounded by trees, each a different vibrant shade of green laid carefully over brown feet rooted into the ground beneath me. The sun just barely peeked through the tiny openings above me like sprinkles of light shining just bright enough for me to be able to experience my surroundings.

I could tell that it had just rained, revealed by the small delicate drops of water rolling down from branches and leaves as I made my way through the forest, but also coming from how it seemed like the forest around me was full of life, eager to drink all the water nature had provided it with. It was as if they talked to each other, in the middle of a feast.

Briefly the wonder of how I had ended up here brushed against my mind, but it was quickly forgotten as I spotted what looked like a path, camouflaged by vegetation but still somewhat visible. I knew I was looking for someone, that much was clear to me, and as I turned past another big tree I saw a split in my path and I burrowed my brows in thought as I fumbled over which path to take.

"My gut says that way" Spoke a voice from beside me and as if he had always been there I looked to my right and saw Taehyung in all his glory standing tall next to me, pointing down one of the paths.

I nodded and started walking, blindly trusting Taehyung's intuition, he usually got choices like these right, right?

I turned on my feet when I felt he wasn't following me. Twisting my head in wonder as to why he's not coming with me.

"You'll find him if you follow that one!" He called out to me and smiled brightly, giving the small beams of sunlight a run for their money.

He disappeared from my sight before I could say anything and I stood there mindless for a moment, worried that I'd have to walk alone.

I felt my left hand wrapped between warm fingers, sending my sight immediately to where the warm touch came from.

"I'll walk with you" Namjoon said, his dimpled cheeks a breath of fresh air on each side of the gorgeous smile and his eyes warmly staring into mine, telling me it's okay to keep walking down to find him.

I comfortably let my hand sit in his as we turned and began down the path chosen by our soulmate, no words were spoken, no thoughts shared, just silence and the soft feeling of his hand in mine as we took in the view of the vividly alive forest around us.

Without really noticing the change, we stepped onto a warm bed of sand, unaware I'd been looking down to my feet I lifted my eyes along the beach now apparently in front of us.

The sun finally had reign over my surroundings, the sky hitting the water somewhere far away in front of me and the beach stretching out to meet a man standing where the water and the sand meets, looking out.

His posture was tight, his legs were strong, arms resting on each side in the nook of his waist and his blonde hair was waving in the warm breeze.

"There you are" I called before I ran towards him at full speed, an excited giggle escaping my throat as I threw myself against his back in a hug

"I've been looking everywhere for you, Jimin"

He turned around, locking eyes with mine, a kind smile facing me that sent shivers through my body.

"Hannah, wake up" He spoke and every emotion was replaced with confusion.

"We're here, wake up, Hannah!" Escaped his mouth this time, almost animated as the sound of his words were sharp but his mouth a blurred mismatch trying to say something else, and on top of that, the voice escaping him wasn't his.